Help

Phil was woken by a sudden pain in his chest, like someone was sitting on it.

His breathing quickened and panic spread throughout his body. Its ok Phil. Youre having a panic attack. Deep breaths. He thought to himself. He tried taking deep breaths but the pain continued. He started shaking. He just wanted it to stop.

He pressed the button on the side of his bed to call the nurse. Within minutes she appeared at the door.

"Phil," She sounded shocked. "Tell me exactly what hurts and I'll do my best to stop it. Okay?" She smiled.

"My chest," He gapsed.

"Ok dear," She started fiddling with machines and things behind him, connecting wires and tubes to his body.

"Do you hurt anywhere else?" She asked.

Phil nodded. "My neck. And my arms." He felt sick.

"Ok Phil, you're having a heart attack. You just need to stay calm. The doctor will be through in a minute and he'll fix you right up!" She held Phils trembling hand. He found comfort in this.

He just wanted Dan back. He'd make him feel better.

****

"Philip, we believe the heart attack was caused by your heart working too hard. After all, you lost a significant amount of blood yesterday. Also as you've been under a lot of stress, it cant have helped.

We're going to run some tests to see if there are any further complications. Do you have any questions?" The doctor asked. He did. He was too tired to ask though and the mask on his face was in the way. He shook his head.

"Okay, if you need anything at all, dont be afraid to ask." The doctor said as he left the room.

A/N more soon ^_^