New Start

Phil lay in bed staring at the ceiling. He heard the faint sobs of his friend in the next room.
He had to talk to him.
He climbed out of bed and wondered out into the corridor. "Dan?" he called softly as he knockef on his door. "Dan...its been 4 hours, its time for my medication..." Phil knocked on the door again, louder this time.
"Ok Phil, hold on..." Dan replied. Slowly he shuffled to the door, opened it and let Phil in.
"Phil... we need to talk... sit," Dan patted the bed next to him.
Phil walked over and sat down.
"Hold on, I'll just grab your medication first." Dan grabbed his bag and pulled out the box of tablets.
"Here," He handed Phil the yellow and green pill and a bottle of water off his dresser, "Its fine,I only opened it today," Dan said in response to Phil hesitantly taking the bottle.
"Thanks..." Phil said as he unscrewed the bottle and swallowed the tablet.

“Phil… I know it’s tough but we need to talk. I understand you must be tired but…” Dan was cut off.

“I know… so… go ahead… ask me anything.” Phil sighed, he regretted saying anything at all. He couldn’t tell Dan. Not yet. Not ever.

“I’m not going to ask why you did it. Of course, I would like to know but I understand completely if you don’t want to tell me yet, but I think it would be best to talk about it…”Dan put his hand on Phil’s knee and to his surprise, Phil didn’t move it.

“So… what did you need to talk to me about?” Phil asked.

“Uh…” Dan took a deep breath, “I wanted to talk about us…”
“What about us?” Phil’s heart started racing. What was Dan talking about? Did he feel the same way?

“Phil, I… I think I’m in love with you.”

Dan looked away as he said it.

“I’m sorry, it’s stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m sorry,” Dan sniffed as he tried to fight back the tears but to his shock, Phil replied,

“I feel the same.”

Sorry i havent updated in a while, i guess now i have deadlines im procrastinating... oops.

DUN DUN DUN PHAN OMG!!1!1!!!1!11hahha its just a quick filler but oh well!

hope you enjoyed and stuff and please rate and share and comment bc im lonely...