Flashing lights

"Phil!" Dan gasped at the sight. He felt sick. He also knew he had to move fast if he was to save his friend.

He ran towards Phil and untied him. He placed him down on his bed before calling an ambulance.

When he hung up the phone, he checked to see if Phil was still breathing.

He was. Even if he was just breathing very shallow breaths, it was better than nothing.

Within minutes the ambulance had arrived. One paramedic helped Phil onto a stretcher and secured a neck brace to make sure he didn't move. The other explained to Dan how when a person is hanged, they can suffer spinal or neck damage and even breaks.

Dan nodded but all he wanted was to see Phil was ok.

He followed the paramedics into the ambulance and sat in the back, holding Phil's hand.

He didnt pay attention to anything they did to Phil, he just kept a tight hold of his hand.

All he really noticed was the flashing lights outside and the loud siren that echoed around them.

They arrived at the hospital and Phil was rushed off leaving Dan alone and confused in the sea off people.

He walked around for a bit, looking for a nurse or a doctor so he could ask where Phil had been taken to. After about 10 minutes, he found the reception desk.

"Um.. hi, my friend Phil was bought in today? He uh... he tried to hang himself." Dan nearly whispered the last part. It didnt seem real. Phil wouldnt do that! But he did.

"Phil who, Honey?" The receptionist asked him.

"Phil Lester?" Dan replied.

"Ok hold on a sec, Darlin'" she started to type into her computer, "Yes Dear, he has been taken to the intensive care unit. You wont be able to visit tonight. I'm sorry. A doctor should be with you shortly though, Dear. Could I take your name so I know who to call through?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh, yeah, Im Dan Howell." Dan said as he took a seat.

A/N shitty chapeter, I know. Just a filler really :) I hope youre enjoying the story so far! please share and shit XD and rate! and even comment if you like!

FANX FOR READING IT!!! :D