Memories

Phil could hear hin getting closer, his footsteps were getting louder. Phil started to run. He ran faster and faster until he hit a wall. The man got closer and closer, smiling like a child.

Phil closed his eyes. He couldn't move. He was trapped.

Phil felt his skin against his own, his hands like claws, grabbing at him from all angles.

Phil woke up with a start.

He looked around and rememberd he was in hospital, that it wasnt all a dream. He couldnt just wake up to escape.

He started to cry.

He lifted his arm to wipe his face but the tubes and wires got in the way.

He looked at his arms. He didnt have his glasses but he could see they were red and scared, he had small stitches along three of the cuts.

He heard a steady beeping in the room, he looked about to see a heart monitor.

He was connected to wires and tubes leading everywhere. Surely now he was awake he didnt need them?

He also had a cannula in the back of his hand. He wanted to just rip it out. It was sore and uncomfortable, and keeping him alive in this nightmare.

He remembered the look on Dans face when he woke up, the happiness in his eyes. His eyes that used to be so brown, like pools of chocolate, the ones that were now red and bloodshot.

He had to stay strong. For Dan.

He looked at the small stand next to his bed to see a small cup of water.

Great, his mouth was so dry it was uncomfortable, he picked up the water and drank it in one go.

He put the empty cup down to see the blue cover of a book. He picked it up and squinted to see it was The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.

He smiled as he saw the bookmark was still on the page he was up to.

He opened the book when he remembered he's blind. He laughed slightly and put the book down.

He looked to see if there was anything else on the table when he found his glassed and a small note inside the case.

He put them on and read the note,
Thought you might need these considering you're as blind as a mole! ~ :Dan

Phil smiled to himself, he was so lucky to have a friend like Dan.

He picked up his book and started to read. One quote stood out to him like no other,

"I fell in love like you fall asleep; slowly, then all at once"

He muttered the words to himself and thought of one person. Dan.

It was obvious now, he was in love with Dan! All those strange feelings he had were because he loved him!

A/N just a filler while I figure out what im doing with the plot...
I have decided I will update every Wednesday without fail and then any other day I have time! If you like this story it would help me loads if you shared and voted :3
anyway this authors note is getting longer than the chapter.... if youre still reading this then hey... comment saying "potato" haha
ok bye