The Hotel

"Its only 3 stars but its better than the premier inn, right?" Dan smiled to Phil as he placed his clothes in the drawer.

"Any where's better than the premier inn." Phil sighed. "How are we paying for this anyway?" Phil asked, sitting down on the comfy, double bed.

"Dont worry. I'll pay." Dan smiled.

"I cant let you pay, you paid to get here, you have paid for transport everywhere, you bought me a new phone; this ring! Its just not right." Phil protested.

"Phil. Im paying." Dan said sternly, sitting next to Phil. "This beds comfortable!" Dan changed the subject.

"I know right!" Phil laughed. "Do you fancy testing it out?" Phil hissed seductively.

Dan stayed silent for a moment. "Only if you want to." he smiled.

"Of course I want to. You're my fiancé." Phil unbuttoned Dans jeans and started kissing his stomach.

"You know what I mean. After... you know... and you had a heart attack last week! I don't know...."

"Are you saying you don't want to?" Phil sat up.

"No! Not at all! But do you? I just... I want you to be happy... I don't want to make you feel... uncomfortable." Dan smiled kindly.

"Dan. I know what I want to do." Phil smiled back.

"Me?" Dan stared him straight in the eye. They both started to laugh.

"Yes. You." Phil nudged him.

"Okay," Dan leaned closer and joined his lips with Phils.

The kiss grew more passionate as Phil climbed on top of Dan.

Clothing was removed quickly, hardly unlocking their lips.

****

They lay together in each others arms. Phil felt safe with Dan. He felt happy.

"I love you Dan." he smiled.

"I love you too."

A/N quick update! They did the do (idk if it was very clear but whatever. I didnt really feel like writing smut (but if you want more smut just let me know))