Home Sweet Home

A/N
ok so I have been skipping from person to person so just so everyone understands, heres a summery of the story so far;
Phil was walking home when he was mugged and raped, he tried to kill himself and ended up in a coma.
Dan had to do the radio show with Chris Stark when he flipped out at a caller for talking about Phil and Dan got suspended for swearing.
Phil woke up and was destraught that he didnt die so Dan went to talk to PJ.
Dan told PJ that he loves Phil and Phil realised he loves Dan.
What next? (ooh mystery)

"I knew it!!" PJ grinned, "You will be so cute together!" he squeaked.

"I dont even know if he feels the same! I doubt it! We have lived together for 3 years, im sure I would have found out by now." Dan sighed.

"Yeah but Dan, you only realised recently how much you love him, he might feel the same and just not know yet! And anyway, its pretty obvious that he likes you," PJ winked.

"You think so?" Dan smiled,

"Yeah! Now come on, we have to sort out your house for when Phil gets home," PJ pulled Dan to the door by his sleeve. Dan smiled, could Phil actually feel the same? There was only one way to find out. Ask him.

How could he ask him without sounding weird? He had to just grow a pair and ask him. So what if Phil didnt feel the same? Yeah it would be awkward for a while but that would pass.

"Dan?" PJ's voice snapped Dan out of his daydream.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah?" He asked.

"We're here... are you ok? You were so quiet..." PJ questioned.

"Oh, yeah, im fine, I was just thinking about stuff..." He trailed off, "Let me find my key..." Dan said as he dug through his bag to find it.

He opened the apartment door. Everything was as it was that night. Dan hadnt been home, apart from the first night.

He took a deep breath and looked at PJ for reassurance.

PJ nodded.

They slowly entered the apartment in silence.

Dan took a deep breath, "Now what?" he sighed.

"Now we clear up. We make everything nice and clean for Phil." PJ smiled as he picked up a cushion and threw it on the sofa.

"I guess..." Dan half smiled. "I should sort his room out first... He'll be tired, he needs lots of rest." Dan said as he slowly walked over to Phils door.

The door was battered and broken where Dan had to break it open. He pushed it closed and it swung open again. He sighed.

He slowly entred the room.

Everything was as he left it. The bed was a mess, the contents of every draw was thrown across the room, the desk chair was laying against the wall. Dan picked up the chair and put it back where it belonged.

"Peej, I dont suppose you could start clearing the kitchen? Like putting all the knives in one draw?" Dan called.

"Of course!" PJ replied.

Dan walked over to the bed, sat down and started sorting through the large piles of stuff.

He noticed the blue and green sheets were spotted with bright red blood.

He took a deep breath and tried to hold back the tears.

He sorted old receipts and sweet wrappers and other rubish,away from stationary and note books and other things to go back in the draw. He walked over to the desk and put the draw back and decided he should clear the other draws too. He took out the top draw and saw the box of razorblades.