Solutions

"We cant stay here tonight. Everythings trashed!" Dan sighed. "We could stay in a hotel?"

"Good idea... We should get some clothes and stuff to take with us," Phil suggested.

They decided to stick together, just in case there was still someone in the house.

The headed through to Phils room first.

"What should I pack?" He asked.

"I dont know... A change of clothes?" Dan mumbled.

"Okay..." Phil slowly packed a bag full of clothes. "My laptops okay?" He picked up his laptop from the bottom of his wardrobe.

"Your camera, it's under your bed..." Dan pointed.

Phil reached under his bed and pulled it out. Upon examination, he noticed the lens was smashed but the camera was okay. "I can buy a new lens, the cameras okay though." He smiled, shoving it in his bag. "Should we go through to your room now?" Phil smiled.

"Okay..." Dan sighed.

"Dan, its going to be okay." Phil reassured him.

"I know... I just... I wanted tonight to be perfect. I'm so sorry."

"No! Dont be sorry! This isnt your fault, and tonight was perfect! Yeah this is a bit shit but we'll get through it, we've been through worse." Phil placed his hand on Dans shoulder.

"I guess." Dan sighed, opening the door to his room.

He filled a bag with clothes.

"Shit." He held up his laptop. "I think its been trodden on..." He sighed as he dropped it again.

"Should we go?" Phil smiled.

"I'll just grab my phone charger," Dan filed through the mess that was his bedroom.

"Where will we go? Like, should we phone a hotel now so they know we're coming or..?" Phil asked.

"We could stay at the Premiere Inn down the road?" Dan suggested.

"No! I mean... we should stay somewhere nicer..."

"But its affordable, its only tonight," Dan smiled weakly.

"I... I cant go back there. Im sorry." Phil sighed. "I stayed there when you kicked me out. I was there for one night and..." Phil took a deep breath, "And I tried to kill myself. I locked myself in my room and I slit my wrists. Do you really think they'll want me back? Im not going."

After an uncomfortable silence, Dan sighed.

"Im sorry. We should get a fancy hotel somewhere. Theres a nice one closer to the city, after all, you deserve it." He smiled as he leaned in to kiss Phil.

"We dont need to get a fancy hotel. I just really cant go back to that one." Phil sighed.

"Well are you all packed? Lets go and find a hotel!"

A/N I have nothing to do tomorrow so expect more ^_^
also almost 110k reads?! thats insane thank you so much <3 (I feel like I should do something to celebrate 100k)