Drama

Phil realised what he was doing and pushed Jake away. "Im sorry," He said, leaning against the wall.

"What?" Jake looked confused.

"I just... I cant do this."

"So youre going to make me look like an idot infront of everyone in the bar. If you didnt like me you should have just said." he spat.

"I didnt- I do like you! I just-"

"Well if you like me, act like it." Jake leaned over Phil and kissed him again.

"Stop" Phil mumbled as he tried to wriggle free. Memories of that night came back. He started to panic.

"Leave him alone!" A voice called.

Jake stopped what he was doing and headed  back to the bar. "Fuck you,Phil." He spat.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked Phil. It was a girl, she looked to be in her early 20s.

"I-" Phil couldnt answer. He sat and leaned against the wall. His breathing was heavy. He wiped away the tears that were rolling down his cheaks.

"Phil right?" She smiled. "Im Anne."

He took a deep breath. "I just want to go home." He sighed.

"Okay, I'll call you a cab if you like?" She smiled.

"Im okay. I'll walk." He stood up shakily. The room was spinning.

Jake looked over from the bar and smiled. "Hes really drunk look. I'll help him home." he called.

"No you wont." Phil called. "Im not drunk." He sat down and put his head in his hands. "I've  only had one drink."

"Phil... did anyone put anything in your drink?" She asked, a look of worry on her face.

Phil blacked out.