Normal?

"I might make a video today..." Phil mumbled with a mouth full of cereal, "you know, as its Christmas Eve and everything," he added.

"That's a great idea!" Dan agreed.

Phil carried the bowl over to the sink and headed to his room. Dan followed.

"Do you need me to focus the camera on you?" Dan poked his head around the door to ask.

"Sure, that would be helpful actually," Phil muttered as he searched through his drawers for something decent to wear.

"You should wear your red and black checky one, I like that one," Dan smiled.

Phil rummaged through his drawer until he found the shirt.

"This one?" He asked, holding it up against himself.

"Yeah!" Dan smiled.

Phil got dressed and wrote out a rough script for his video while Dan set up the camera.

After about 2 hours of mucking about, Phil finally had enough decent footage to make a video.

@AmazingPhil: Editing my new video now! ^_^

Phil tweeted before opening Final Cut Pro.

After 3 hours of editing he clicked Upload.

He watched as the red bar slowly filled as youtube uploaded the video.

He decided to check on twitter to pass the time.

He read through his interactions to find,

You pathetic little man. You cant even kill yourself properly.

His heart sank.

He moved on and decided to ignore the comment. He was used to hate but something about this really hurt.

He read on to see more.

I didnt know you could get famous for being a little whore!

and

You should have died you know. It would have been best for everyone.

He noticed all the tweets were from the same account.

He saw some fans standing up for him and smiled slightly, wiping away the tears.

He closed twitter to check on youtube.

The video had uploaded and already had 301+ views!

He scrolled down to see more hate comments.

Haha pathetic! Go die in a hole. oh wait, you cant even kill yourself.

And

Is that your poxy boyfriend in the mirror? I knew you were queer. go and die. he deserves better.

Again, from the same account.

He clicked on the icon to see a familiar face.

All the memories came flashing back.

It was a face he knew too well. The face of his rapist.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while but cHRISTMAS!
Did you all have a good christmas and new year?

anyway this is just a filler update but I will be updating again very soon because I gOT 5K READS ILYSM! I never thought I would get more than 10 so thank you so much!  im going now,  promise!

Bye! ^_^