Isolation

Phil felt lonely. Isolated. He needed someone to talk to. Not just anyone, he needed Dan.
He found his phone from his drawer, maybe Twitter would help? His followers always had something to say.
@AmazingPhil: I need someone to talk to.
Almost instantly his notifications were flooded with offers to talk.
@AmazingPhil: I'm sorry guys, I don't know how long I can do this. I need him back.
He pressed send. He felt like there was nothing he could do to take away the pain of missing Dan.
Just then, the doctor came in.
"How are you feeling, Phil?"
Alone. Depressed. "Good," he lied.
"Okay, well you don't have to talk to me but maybe it would be a good idea to talk to a therapist. Quite often talking about your feelings can help."
"Okay. I guess..." Phil agreed. Maybe talking to someone would help.
"How have you been sleeping? I know it can be hard when you're not at home."
"I haven't really. I can't sleep, every time I try, I remember. And every time I remember it gets worse because I remember everything I could have done to stop it. I just want to forget." Phil wiped his eyes.
"I'd like to try you on some sleeping pills, just for a bit to get you some rest."
"Okay, thanks." Phil sighed and the doctor left the room.