Lies

"PJ we need to call an ambulance! You're bleeding pretty bad," Dan was still in shock.

"Ok," PJ whimpered.

"Put your foot on this," Dan said, pulling a dining chair over and handing a clean tea towell over. "Hold it on the cut, like press it hard. It will hurt but it will stop the bleeding," Dan said as he left the room.

PJ smiled to himself. He pressed the towel on the cut and winced. It would all be worth it though. Phil will be gone and Dan will be his.He smiled again.

Dan re-entered the room with the phone in his hand.

"They'll be here soon." Dan sighed.

"What did you tell them?" PJ asked.

"That you cut your leg pretty bad. I didn't say how, I said I wasnt in the room. You can tell them. I couldnt bring myself to. Why would Phil do something like this?" Dan started to cry.

"I dont know. He just got really angry and picked up the knife and started waving it about, next thing I know, im on the floor and hes... hes stabbed me." PJ sniffed. "Im not going to tell the police. Its not his fault. Hes ill." PJ sighed.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked. "You mean because of his depression?"

"Hes not right dan. Hes ill. Its best that hes gone. I can find help, is not stupid." PJ looked away.

"I guess youre right..." Dan sighed.

"How long will they be? I feel really... light headed..." PJs voice trailed off.

"Its ok Peej, hold on. They'll be here soon." As Dan stopped talking, the door knocked.

"Paramedics! Open up!" A voice called.

Dan got the door and the paramedics got to work.

A/N woo another filler ^_^ I will try and update every day this week :D dont hold me to that...