Hospital

After about 2 minutes the nurse came over with a wheelchair.

"Daniel?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah thats me, it's Dan," Dan replied.

"Okay Dan, I'm just going to have a look at your head, then we can go and sort your arm out." She smiled. "Could you sit in this chair for me so I can take you through to the other room?" She asked.

Dan stood up from his chair and the world started spinning. His knees collapsed from under him.

****

"Hello there," The nurse smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

Dan moved the mask away from his face, "Better I think... I dont hurt anymore..." He said, slowly sitting up.

"Thats good. Theres pain relief going through the mask so im glad its working! Ive had a look at your head and its just a concussion, we're going to keep you in tonight to make sure everything's okay but you should be fine. The doctor will be through shortly to talk about your arm."

"Okay," Dan replied.

Shortly after she left, Doctor Leeder came in.

"Dan," He said, "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Okay thanks..." Dan smiled at him.

"Lets have a look at your arm then, you will need an Xray. Do you have any questions?" He asked. Dan shook his head.

A nurse helped Dan into a wheelchair and they headed to the Xray room.

****

After the Doctor put Dans arm in plaster, he walked to the door.

"If you need anything, just call me. It must be hard considering Phils condition, Im so sorry for both of you," Dr Leeder said caringly.

"Phils condition?" He asked.

"You didnt know? I shouldnt be telling you... due to the patient confidentiality thing but as youre so close you should know... He tried to kill himself again. He had a heart attack. Hes really not well Dan, Im so sorry."

Dan couldnt speak. This was all his fault. Had he just believed him, everything would be okay.

"Can I... Can I see him?" Dan asked.

"Im sorry, Dan, now wouldnt be a great time for you or for him. I can arrange for you to visit tomorrow as long as you're all better." The doctor said as he left the room.

Dan started to cry.

A/N Ah I havent updated in a while, schools been a pain... ITS THE HOLIDAYS YAY SO NO SCHOOL SO I can update more! ^_^