Awakening

After 2 weeks Dan had started to get used to the uncomfortable chair in the corner. He hardly moved from it.

After the radio incident he hadn't wanted to go out. He had to stay with Phil.

He didnt go on the internet as his outburst was all anyone talked about.

"Why, Phil? Why did you do it? I cant cope without you Phil! Everyone thinks I'm mad- I am mad, I'm going mad without you Phil! I love you!" Dan covered his mouth as quickly as the words came out.

He closed his eyes and hoped no one heard, he just wanted to dissolve into nothingness.

"Mmm"

Dan turned as he heard a mumble from Phil,

"Phil?"

"Mmm too" he mumbled again.

"Phil! Can you hear me?" Dan asked,

"I love you too" Phil murmerd.

"Oh my god! Phil!You're ok! I love you!" Dan cried, He pushed the button to call the nurse as he kept talking to Phil,

"Phil! Why, Phil? Why did you do it?" he started to cry,

"Him." Phil mumbled as the nurse walked in.
Him. Who's him?

"Hi Phil, darling, can you hear me?" the nurse asked. Phil grunted. "Thats good, I want you to try and open your eyes, can you do that for me?" she asked sweetly. He did. Slowly, Phil opened his eyes.

"Phil!!" Dan cried, rushing over to his bedside.

"I'll leave you to talk, a doctor will be in shortly to talk to Phil." the nurse smiled as she left.

"Dan... what happened? Why am I in hospital?" Phil grumbled, still not fully aware of his surroundings.

"You... uh... you tried to kill yourself..." Dan almost whispered.

"I know. Why am I in hospital? Why didnt it work?" he cried, tears rolling down his cheaks. "Dan, why didnt I die?" Phil sobbed.

Dan fell silent. His whole body was numb. He looked at his feet and started to cry.

"Why Phil? Why do you want this so bad?" Dan looked at Phil with tears in his eyes but Phil had no answer.

Not one he could tell Dan anyway.

"It doesn't matter. It didnt work so can we forget it?" Phil avoided Dans eyes. He just wanted to dissappear.

Dan stared at his feet. "I don't think I can." he sighed.

"Mr Lester?" Doctor Leeder called into the room.

"I'll wait outside." Dan said as he looked down and left the room.

He made his way down the stairs and into the waiting area where he sat down and pulled out his phone.

"PJ, I need someone to talk to."

A/N Idk, just a filler.... I will probably add more later... oh well, HOPE YOURE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR! :D please coment and vote and share and stuff <3