Deceit

Dan helped PJ up the steps to the apartment, PJ leaning on one arm, his crutches under the other.

"You can stay here tonight if you like, that way if you need help with anything, I'm here." Dan smiled.

"Thanks, Dan," PJ replied.

Dan helped PJ to the sofa and left his crutches by his feet.

"Tea or coffee?" He asked,

"Tea please," PJ answered.

Dan went through to the kitchen to make drinks.

He returned and placed the drinks on the coffee table before taking a seat next to Peej.

"Can I just ask you something?" PJ asked.

"Sure," Dan smiled.

Pj took a deep breath, "Well... when I kissed you, you kissed me back. Why?" he avoided Dans look.

"I... I guess I kinda liked you," He mumbled. "but I'm with Phil now." he added quickly.

"But Phils gone." PJ sighed.

"But he'll come back. Right? He loves me. He told me." Dan sniffed.

"Hes ill, Dan. How can we know anything he says is true? He tried to kill himself, he stabbed me. Hes ill." PJ said meanly.

"I... I guess..." Dan sighed.

"Anyway, you have me now," PJ leaned over and planted a kiss on Dans cheek.

Dan smiled.

PJ saw this and leaned in to kiss him.

Dan turned and deepened the kiss, pulling PJ over so he was straddling him.

Turned on by this, PJ started grinding into Dans bulge, making them both harder.

PJ pulled back and lay down on the sofa on his belly. He unbuttoned Dans trousers and boxers before playing with his hardened cock. He kissed the tip while rubbing his hand slowly up and down the length.

Dan moaned. This made PJ smile. After years, he had finally got what he wanted.

He sat up and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Peej dont just leave me, im so hot right now." Dan hissed.

"Fuck me." PJ replied.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Fuck me, Dan. Oh my god." PJ growled. He continued undressing as he spoke.

Dan wriggled his jeans down over his ankles and knelt up on the sofa. "Come here," Dan spat. PJ did as he was told. Teasingly, Dan rubbed PJs entrance with his member. 

"Oh my god stop teasing, I need you now," PJ gasped.

Dan giggled. "Do you have any lube?" He asked.

"Yes Dan I walk around with lube. Its your house!" PJ snapped. "Just fuck me."

Dan spat on his member for lubrication before thrusting into PJ causing them both to moan.

"Jesus," PJ gasped.

Dan continued thrusting into PJ while PJ was rubbing his hardened member.

Their moans filled the apartment.

"What was that?" Dan asked.

"What?" PJ moaned.

Dan froze. "I thought I heard the door open,"

"Well if you did, thered be someone in here." PJ replied.

"Yeah..." Dan said as he leaned forwards and kissed the back of PJs neck.

He thrusted harder, faster, deeper.

PJ let out a moan as Dan hit his g-spot.

"Holy fuck Dan," PJ called. "Im so fucking close" he growled.

"Me too oh my god," Dan moaned. "Oh my god PJ im cumming oh fuck" Dan wailed as he came.

"Oh my god." PJ moaned. "Im so close. Suck it." He ordered.

Dan did.

PJs head fell back and moans of pleasure escaped. He thrusted into Dans mouth, causing him to gag and spit.

Moments later he came in Dans mouth before falling back into Dans arms.

A/N they did the frickfrack... im shit at writing smut but w/e. ENJOY

and holy fuck over 20k reads thats insane!