Christmas

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Dan called out as he entered Phils room.

"Oh shit, I forgot..." Phil mumbled, rubbing his eyes and putting on his glasses.

"Language Philip!" Dan joked, "You forgot Christmas?"

"Im so sorry Dan I just-"

"Don't worry! I understand, you've had a lot to deal with recently,"Dan smiled, "Here, I got you something," He handed Phil a small box wrapped neatly in red paper with little white polar bears on it.

"Dan, you didn't have to, I completely forgot it was Christmas!" Phil muttered,

"Just open it you spoon!" Dan laughed as he took a seat next to Phil on his bed.

Phil carefully unpicked the tape from the sides of the gift and unfolded the paper to reveal a white box.

Phil opened the box and to his surprise,  he saw a brand new iPhone.

"Dan," Phil gasped, "thank you so much! I can't take this, I didn't even remember,"

"Oh shut up Phil, its Christmas! You deserve it anyway for being so amazing, nothings too good for you," Dan smiled, leaning in and kissing Phil on the cheek.

"I have to get you something! I love it,  thank you so much!" Phil said, a smile spreading across his face.

"Honestly Phil, I got you this because I wanted to get you it, not because I wanted something from you," Dan smiled.

"Thank you so much, we're going out for dinner on Saturday. I'm paying. I know its not much but you deserve it."

"Should we get up and watch movies? Bring your duvet through, we can get comfy on the sofa and watch christmas tv!" Dan said, nudging Phil.

"Ok, I'll meet you in there." Phil said as he climbed out of bed and pulled a jumper over his head.

He pulled the sleeves down around his hands, luckily Dan hadn't noticed the new cuts that lay neatly across his arms.

He pulled on some grey tracksuit bottoms over his boxers, picked up his quilt and dragged it through to the living room.

"What should we watch then?" Phil smiled as he sat down on the sofa next to Dan.

"I don't mind," Dan said as he snuggled closer to Phil.

Phil pulled the duvet up around the both of them and flicked the tv on.

Christmas songs came blaring out of the speakers, making them both jump.

Phil giggled as he flicked through the channels until he found The Snowman.

"This was my favourite film when I was little!" He cried, "Lets watch it!"

They both got comfy under the warm duvet when suddenly the door knocked.

"Who will that be on Christmas day?" Phil asked, confused.

"I have no idea... I'll go," Dan said as he stood up and made his way to the door.

"Merry Christmas boys! Wheres my Phil!?" came a voice.

"Mum!" Phil cried.

A/N just a filler SORRY!
more soon! I have been busy with coursework and stuff.
7.5k reads! Thats insane!!! thank you so much ^_^