Chapter 5

Jen's POV

"Harry, you're wanted in hair and make up," one of his managers called out to him.

"Just give me a minute," he huffed in annoyance.

I got the feeling he wanted to continue in our playful back and forth banter, or maybe he didn't want to leave me with Niall. None the less it was cute to see him angry.

"I'll see you later, don't you run out on me now will you," he playfully grinned at me.

Those dimples alone were enough to make me melt in his arms, grab his face, and kiss it.

What was wrong with me? I shouldn't have been thinking these things, I barely even knew him.

"Professional Jen, be professional," I repeated in my head, shaking away my intimate thoughts.

"Ha I can't really go anywhere, I have a job to do remember?" I finally replied, half believing that's why I wouldn't leave, and half because I knew I didn't want to leave even if I could.

"Think up something good to ask me babe, alot rides on this," he winked before turning away, jogging over to the exit.

Something about the way he called me babe made me feel like a love struck teenager again. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face as I watched him disappear.

"Harry and Jen sitting in a tree..."

I snapped out of my trance and quickly covered Niall's mouth with my hand, before he could finish that sentence.

"Stop that, you! Angus was right, you are a cheeky one," I laughed as he gently bit on my palm, in an attempt to rid my hand of his mouth.

"I think he fancies you! I've never seen him take a shining to someone like that before," he told me, making me feel a little giddy inside.

"And judging by your red cheeks, you're taking a shining to him too ay," he playfully nudged me.

Damn my blushing gene handed down to me from my mum. Before I could answer him Angus interrupted us.

Great here we go. I hoped Niall wouldn't say anything to him.

"So what's going on over here?" Angus patted Niall on the back, looking back and forth between us.

"Your girl here has a crush on Harry," he laughed looking at Angus

Great.

"Tell me something I don't know buddy. You should see her iPad, she has some topless pics of him saved," they both started to laugh at that comment.

I didn't think it was possible for my face to be anymore red than it was right at this moment.

"Shut the hell up Angus," I smacked his arm, harder than intended. But I wasn't sorry for it, he deserved it.

"Ouch, calm down babe I'm sure if you ask him nicely he'll go on a date with you or something, might even get a quick hook up in before we leave too," he rubbed his arm, trying to relieve the pain I clearly inflicted.

"Oh I'm sure she won't have to ask him, I'm sure they'll be banging in the dressing room by the end of the night," Niall joined Angus in his teasing.

"I've had enough of you two," I waved my hands in the air and stormed off turning my back to them, before they could see me smile.

Just the thought of being with Harry in such an intimate way made the pit of my stomach tingle, but I would never let either of them know that. Especially Angus.