Chapter 23

Jen's POV

By the time the movie had ended, Angus had passed out on the couch with his mouth wide open. I found it cute and funny at the same time, so I quickly took a snap and tweeted it.

@JenTaylorMTV: Poor @angus_ol can't even last a whole movie #weak

I knew he would crack it, but that was pay back for all the times he'd embarrassed me over the last month. I left him on the couch, and covered him with a blanket. I figured if he woke up he could make his own way to bed.

Before I went to sleep, I Skyped my mum, Sam and Bella as I had promised. It was a quick chat, they had mentioned seeing the photos of Harry and I kissing at the airport, to which I blushed.

Thoughts of him not wanting to come in my room flooded my mind again. I understood where he was coming from, but it still disappointed me that I couldn't have him close.

Sighing, I took out my phone again in hope he had sent me a goodnight text.

He hadn't.

I scrolled through my list of messages catching up on texts I hadn't replied to over the week, and when I reached Ashton, guilt took over me again.

He had been really quiet at dinner tonight, I felt like Ashton and I took one step forward, then two steps back again in our friendship. I didn't want things to be awkward the whole tour, so I had to make sure I maintained a steady friendship with him, and not give all my attention to Harry.

Ash was my friend first, and he was there for me when Harry wasn't, I really had to make the extra effort with him.

Without overthinking, I typed out a message to him.

Jen: Hey Ash, sorry we didn't get to talk much at dinner tonight, I feel really bad about it, let's hang out tomorrow before the show! xx

I pressed send and opened my twitter app to read some of the mentions I had gotten about Angus. I laughed at the replies people sent making fun of him, "that's what you get Angus!" I laughed to myself.

There was one reply that didn't sit quite well with me, it read:

@StylesFanGirl2612: @JenTaylorMTV I thought you were dating Harry? Do you sleep around with any guy that will have you?

Why did some fans have to be so obnoxious? I considered ignoring it like I did all the hate, but I couldn't ignore it this time.

@JenTaylorMTV: @StylesFanGirl2612 Hey babe, thanks for your question. In answer to it no, unfortunately I don't, damn :(

I replied sarcastically, I knew that would probably add fuel to the fire, but I didn't care to be honest.

Immediately I got hundreds of replies all saying "hahaha I love you so much" or "lol burn @StylesFanGirl2612", the girl had deleted her tweet and didn't bother responding. "Mm that's what I thought," I said to my phone.

I didn't think I'd ever quite get used to the negative comments. I didn't think they knew how much they did hurt, but there were always just as many, if not more, positive comments. That made it sting a little less.

Just as I locked my phone and went to close my eyes to go to sleep, my screen lit up the dark room.

I picked it up and saw Ashton's name on the screen with "New Text Message" under his name.

For a minute I had forgotten I texted him, my stomach twisted in knots as I unlocked the screen to read. I was worried about what he would say, I knew he would never be rude to me over a text, but if it was just a simple one word response, I would be a little disappointed.

Something Great (H.S)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara