Chapter 48

Jen's POV

It was just past 4:30pm, and my parents were going to be here at 6. I knew I had to wake Harry up because Sam and Cal would be here soon. I knew Cal was nervous from what Sam had told me, but I didn't really know what Harry was feeling, especially after his attitude earlier.

I made my way into my bedroom and sat down beside him. He looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to wake him, but I didn't know how much time he would need to finish getting ready. I leant over giving him a kiss, hoping it would wake him in the most peaceful way.

His lips immediately kissed me back, and he pulled me down onto the bed with him, telling me he must have already been awake before I walked into the room.

"Well good morning to you too, I see someone is in a better mood," I joked, hoping the sleep did lift his spirits after our reunion earlier.

"Sorry, I was just really tired. I'm really nervous about meeting your parents too, I shouldn't have let it get to me," he admitted.

"Well you have to get up, it's almost five and Sam and Cal should be back soon," I stood up.

"Stay with me," he pouted, "And pick me out something to wear, please," he smiled at me, and the charming guy I fell in love with had returned. I was so happy he was back to his normal self, and even though he clarified the reasons for his bad mood, I couldn't help but feel that there was something more behind it. I decided to just trust him and not worry about it, making my way over to his suitcase so I could find something for him to wear.

I decided on giving him his normal black jeans and a black button down, since that was one of my favourite looks on him.

He pulled himself out of bed, and his hair was stuck up in every direction. I began laughing at him, and he looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" He asked before he found a mirror. Once he saw himself he began laughing and ran his hands through his hair.

"You don't like my hair?" He pouted.

"You look like a crazy person," I retorted before laughing again, causing him to run towards me. I screamed and immediately ran to the opposite side of the room with him chasing me. He eventually caught me at the waist, and twirled me around before he tripped and we both tumbled to the floor.

"Who's the clumsy one now?" I laughed.

"Still you, your clumsiness channeled itself through me obviously," he defended himself.

"Okay, we have to get up and you have to get dressed," I said, standing and pulling him up behind me. He gave me a gentle kiss before pulling his sweats off, and pulling his tight jeans on. He knew I was staring at him, but I didn't care, my boyfriend was good looking. He pulled his shirt on and began buttoning it up while smirking at me.

I got up from sitting on the bed, and made my way over to him so I could finish off the job he had started in buttoning up his shirt. He brushed a stray hair away from my face, and watched my hands work.

"I love you, and I missed you," he said, wrapping his arms around me once I had finished.

"I missed you too, Harry. So much," I responded looking up at him.

His lips kissed mine again, this time with more passion, licking my lips asking for entrance. I immediately granted it and our tongues began massaging each other. I moaned slightly into his mouth, while his hands tangled into my hair.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and Sam yell out, "We're here," causing Harry to break apart from me, catching his breath and chuckling.

"Later," I said, and he smiled as I took his hand and led him back out to the living room.

Something Great (H.S)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें