Chapter 61

Jen's POV

I awoke the next morning to my boyfriends green eyes staring down at me. It took me all of two seconds to remember what happened in this bed last night, and I smiled to myself thinking how perfect things were between us again. This was the fresh start we needed, and I was finally content with all aspects of our relationship.

"Good morning sleepy head," he smiled down at me when he saw me staring up at him.

"Morning babe, how long have you been awake?"

"About twenty minutes," he replied.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because I like watching you sleep, you're so peaceful, and I enjoy watching the expressions you make even in your sleep." I didn't find him watching me sleep creepy, instead I found it cute.

Sometimes I watched Harry sleep too, and I was happy he was the one I got to fall asleep and wake up next to every day. Harry was all I've ever wanted since I met him, no one else, just him.

"You should have woken me up," I lightly tapped his chest.

"Why? You're up now," he started stroking my hair.

"So we could have started this sooner," I reached up for his neck, and pulled him down to me, brushing my lips against his.

"I'll remember that for next time," he spoke against my lips, and I wrapped a leg around him, pulling him into me.

He rolled on top of me, with no barrier between us since we were still undressed from last nights activities.

The passion of our kiss, the feeling of our bare skin rubbing against one another, and Harry's hips grinding into mine sent a sensation through me, leaving me wanting more.

As Harry's lips lingered over my neck, I reached my arm out, searching around for my bedside table. Once I finally came across the top draw, I opened it and my hand instantly found the condom box. I pulled one of the foil packets out, and pushed on Harry's shoulder.

"Babe I think you need one of these," he looked at me confused, then his eyes trailed to the small object in my hand. A cheeky smile took over his face and he shook his head.

"I didn't think we'd be going that far this morning, can't get enough of me hey?" He bit down on his tongue in the cutest and sexiest way possible.

"Hmm if you're going to be difficult about it, I can easily just put it back," I started to re open my draw to tease him. I knew he would never say no to sex, but teasing him this way humoured me.

"I'll take that thanks," he snatched it out of my hand. As he went to rip the packet open, a knock sounded on my door. I had learnt to lock both my bedroom and bathroom door now so Sam, Cal and whoever else, would stop barging in on compromising situations, such as this one.

"What?" I screamed as both our movements ceased.

"Jen, Gemma and Angus are here to see you and Harry," Sam called through the door.

"Bloody hell," Harry groaned and dug his head into the crook of my neck. Why was Gemma here? I was still upset at the comments she made the other day, but I was happy to hear she was back with Angus, and I was curious to know what she wanted to say to me. An apology I hoped was on the agenda.

"Fine, we'll be out in a minute," I called back to Sam, and I pushed Harry off me.

"Jen why do we have to go out there? I for one don't want to speak to her because of how she treated you, and you shouldn't want to speak with her either. Let's just stay in bed and continue what we started."