Chapter 57

Jen's POV

"Do you know what this is about?" I whispered in Harry's ear as I took a seat next to him. Paul was seated at the head of the table, Harry and I on one side, and Karen and Ashton opposite us.

"I have some idea now that I see him here," he said, looking right at him with a look of distress, who reflected Harry's facial expression.

I had no idea what possible link us three would have, to involve Harry's boss on tour Paul, and my boss on tour Karen. My stomach was in knots, the silence in the room was deafening. The only sound was coming from Paul typing away on his keyboard.

"Okay, so I've called this meeting this morning to address something quite serious which has developed in the last couple of hours," Paul finally spoke.

The words "quite serious" made my heart beat extra hard in my chest. What could have happened over night?

"A video has surfaced online, and I'm in the process of getting it taken down. Unfortunately the press is already all over it, but if our lawyers can pull through, all traces of the video will be taken down within the hour," he continued.

Video? What video? I tried to think back to any possible video footage that could have been taken, that would involve myself, and both Harry and Ashton. Not a single thing came to mind, nothing that would be considered serious anyway.

"Shit," I heard Harry say under his breath. I looked at him, and his face was buried in his hands. I then looked across to Ashton, who had his head down, and his fingers lightly tugging at his roots. They both obviously knew what the video was of, while I sat here oblivious.

"What is the video of?" I turned and asked Paul.

"I'll play it for you," he answered.

"No!" Harry snapped his head up and protested.

"Paul, please don't, she doesn't need to see that shit," Ashton agreed with Harry.

What was it they didn't want me to see? I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it, especially if it would damage any progress I had just made with the both of them. But I knew it would play on my mind if I didn't see it.

"Show me please," I said sternly, looking straight at Paul.

"Jen, please," Harry grabbed my hand in his. I looked back at him, his eyes were filled with a look of panic and desperation that I wouldn't watch whatever he was obviously trying to hide from me.

"Harry, I need to see it, I have a right to if it involves me," I quietly retorted.

He dropped his head and sighed. "You're going to hate me all over again, I know it," he mumbled.

"I won't, whatever it is I'm sure it happened before we made up, so it's in the past," I tried to reassure him. He still didn't make eye contact, so I turned back to Paul and nodded for him to play the video.

The projection screen was turned on, and the lights were switched off. We all turned our heads to watch, Harry's hand didn't leave mine.

The first image to come up on the screen was me sitting outside of what looked like the hotel in Melbourne, the night Harry found out about Ashton and I. The background noise sounded like whoever was filming, was in the bar joined to the hotel.

A few seconds in, that's when Ashton and Harry appeared outside. One of the girls filming said, "dude is that Ashton Irwin and Harry Styles?" And the camera zoomed in on them, confirming it was them.

They spoke for a while, until Ashton pointed to what I assumed was me. Harry then made his way over to me, and the camera zoomed out a little to give a clear view of the both of us.