Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I'd been waiting for Gemma to get home so I could talk to her about Jen, and find out if she had said anything about me.

I hadn't seen her at all today, and it drove me mad that I could be in the same city as her, but not spend every second of the day with her.

The other night it took everything in me to stop things before they escalated. The way she kissed me and rolled her hips into mine, turned me on like no one else ever had.

I wasn't the womaniser everyone had assumed I was. Yes I went on dates with girls, but I hadn't slept with even a quarter of them, the most we would ever do was kiss.

My mother raised me to be a gentleman, and to respect women. That included their bodies. I wasn't going to take advantage of every girl that threw themselves at me, I was quite aware they would only want the bragging rights. So I promised myself I wouldn't sleep with a girl until I fully trusted them, or loved them.

I did trust Jen, and I knew I was falling for her more everyday, but I wanted our first time together to be special. I didn't want her to think all I wanted was sex, I wanted the love, the passion and the thirst for one another to come along with it.

We didn't have a label on what we were since it was all so new, but I knew I wanted her and only her. I wanted to call her mine, and I her's. I just didn't know how to go about it, or if she was even ready for that type of commitment, with me.

I lifted my head up and looked towards the door as I saw Gemma and Eleanor walk in.

"Oh it's about time, did you buy out the whole shopping centre?!" I pointed at their ridiculous amount of bags.

"Well, can't have enough cute clothes now can you! Jen got just as much as us, too bad she's not here, she could have given you a little fashion show," Eleanor said and winked at me.

"Stop, I didn't even want to think about what you're trying to imply," Gemma looked at her disgusted.

"What? I give Louis fashion shows all the time, he rather likes watching me actually," she retorted.

"I'm sure he does babe, I'm sure he enjoys the after show too," Gemma laughed.

"Oh my god shut up!" Eleanor swatted her arm, and walked up the stairs with her bags in hand.

Gemma also made her way up the stairs towards the guest room she was staying in. I followed her up, I wanted to hear about her shopping trip. Well mostly Jen. Okay only Jen, I couldn't give a shit about the shopping itself.

"Is there a reason you're following me?" Gemma called out as she opened her bedroom door, walking in.

"Can't a brother just ask his sister how her day was without her getting snappy?" I teased her, taking a seat on her bed.

"Mmm he can if that was actually the reason he was in here, but I've known my brother his whole life and know when he's bullshitting me," she said as she emptied the contents of the bags on her bed.

"Fine fine you caught me," I laughed as I lifted my hands in surrender.

"She was fine, the pap's hassled her for some answers but she ignored them," she read my mind, Jen was who I wanted to talk about.

"That's good to hear."

I was relieved she handled them so well, but it was when she was alone I would be worried. She had Gemma and El for support today, but I couldn't bare the thought of her getting caught in a swarm of angry pap's while she was alone.