Chapter 39

Harry's POV

I looked at my phone which said it was 1am. I'd been trying to get to sleep for the past hour but I kept tossing and turning thinking about how I left things with Jen.

I didn't want her to think I was mad with her, I was just letting my jealousy and insecurities get in the way. I knew it was late and I promised myself I would wait until the morning, but I had to see her and feel her next to me. So I threw the bed sheets off myself and jumped out of bed.

I quickly picked a T-Shirt up off the floor and pulled it over my head, followed by a pair of shorts and headed out my room down the hall.

I didn't want to wake her to open the door, and I forgot my phone in my room as well as my room key, so I couldn't call Angus to open up, so I decided to go down to reception.

I told the woman at the front desk I had locked myself out of my room and recited to her Jen's room number. I guess she didn't really need any proof that was my room, which it wasn't, but I was glad she didn't ask questions as she handed me another room card allowing me access to Jen's room.

Once I got back up to our floor, I swiped the card and entered the dark suite as quiet as I could. I could have sworn I heard moan like noises coming from Angus' room. Who the hell knew what he was doing, I didn't really care to find out either, I just wanted to see my girl.

As I opened the door she came into vision, sprawled out on her bed sleeping, the only light in her room coming from the city lights outside her window.

I walked over to the opposite side of her bed and undressed myself to just my boxers, and slid in next to her.

She was hugging a pillow and I didn't like the barrier between us, so I tried to remove it but her grip was too tight. I resorted to just snuggling into her as best I could, our foreheads touching and I flung an arm around her to bring us as close as possible.

As I caressed her back I noticed it was bare. I felt around a little bit until I realised she was completely naked, except for her underwear covering her bottom half.

Shit if this pillow wasn't between us right now, I didn't think I would have been able to resist looking at her bare chest as she slept.

She started stirring a little bit as I touched her, making a slight groaning noise.

"It's just me baby, sleep," as much as I wanted her to wake up right now so I could talk to her, I knew I couldn't be selfish. Just sleeping next to her was enough to satisfy me.

"Harry?" She softy spoke, her eyes still closed.

"Yes it's me, shh we'll talk in the morning," I placed a kiss on her forehead to which she immediately opened her eyes.

"Harry wh...what are you doing here?" She sat up and turned the bedside lamp on.

My eyes felt as though they were about to pop out of my head as I took in my girlfriends body right in front of me. She was no longer covered by the pillow, making her voluptuous breasts exposed to me. She really did have the most perfect body, and I loved that I had now fully seen it, even if it wasn't intentional.

I hoped she wasn't mad that I was here, I didn't come for a fight, I came to work things out.

I just hoped she would accept my apology.

...

Jen's POV

I finally drifted off the sleep after tossing and turning for what felt like hours. I thought I felt someone caressing my back, it was probably just a dream. Then I felt someone's breath on me so I started to stir and awaken from my sleep.