Chapter 19

Jen's POV

I groaned as my alarm went off, it was way too early to be up after the night I had last night. I instantly regretted staying out so late.

I leant over Bella who was still passed out, to reach for my phone to shut it off.

Sam woke up rubbing her eyes, "What time is it?" She groaned.

"It's eight, we really have to get up, my flights in two hours and we need to check our bags in and stuff, God knows how long that's going to take," I circled my temples to try and ease the headache I was being punished with.

"How are you guys getting to the airport?" Sam asked as she sat up.

"Angus messaged his room mate to drive us since he left all his suitcases back at his apartment."

I hoped his room mate was on time to pick us up, I was already freaking out about only having two hours to get there. The airport was only a ten minute drive from here, but I was always over cautious.

Bella woke up sitting up in the bed next to me, "Morning ladies," she stretched her arms out.

"Jen I can't believe you're leaving me, what the f*ck am I meant to do without you? I'm literally going to go insane in that apartment by myself," she pouted.

"I'll come stay with you," Sam suggested.

"Yes perfect!" Bella beamed.

Bella and Sam had always been close ever since I met her. The three of us would often go out and party, get dinner, shop and get our nails done together. We were like sisters.

"How are you going to live with that one?" Bella pointed to a sleeping Angus, who was spread out on the bed, flat on his stomach.

"God only knows!"

Karen had told Angus and I that we would have accommodation set up in each city curtesy of MTV, the only catch being we had to share a suite. I didn't really mind that, as long as he didn't bring random girls back every night.

"Angus wake up,'" I spoke loudly. He either hadn't heard me, or he was ignoring me. Either way I was growing frustrated.

"Let's jump on him!" Bella laughed.

"Yeah let's do it!" Sam agreed, getting out of the bed and making her way over to his bed.

"Fine fine, whatever makes him get up," I obliged.

"On the count of three we jump on top of him, Jen you get his legs, I'll get his arse and Sam you get his back," Bella instructed.

"Wait why do you get the arse? I want the arse!" Sam whined.

"How do you think Calum would feel about you straddling another guys arse?"

"Ugh, whatever fine," Sam rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought," Bella smirked, proud for winning the battle.

We all got up gently on the bed and hovered over him, our legs on either side of his body.

"Okay on the count of three we drop, but Sam be careful not to break his back we don't want to be wheeling him into the airport," Bella laughed.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Sam looked at Bella disgusted.

"No you idiot, if you drop on him too hard and fast you can snap his spine," she bit back.

"If you two are about done, can we get this show on the road before I get a bucket of water and pour it over his head!" I scolded them.