Chapter 75

Jen's POV

Morning crept it faster than I would have liked, our room echoing with various different alarms we had all set the night before. The girls all had different songs, except mine, mine was a personal one that I had forgotten I had set.

"That's the dream, waking up to my brothers annoying voice!" Gemma groaned as my phone went off beside her head.

A month or so ago, Harry insisted on making a personal wake up alarm for me, so even if we didn't wake up together, it would still feel like we had. The alarm was him saying things like "Wake up my beautiful girl," and "if you don't wake up now I won't be held responsible for where my fingers may end up in an attempt to wake you!"

"Charming..." Gemma scoffed, ripping it off charge and throwing it onto the pillow beside me.

"Sorry, I forgot I had that set as my alarm!" Heat rushed up my neck, and to the tips of my ears. I hoped no one else had heard it. Judging by the lack of teasing going on in my direction, I assumed I was safe.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Eleanor sat up, stretching her arms out in a very tired state.

"It's 5am, we have to meet the boys at 5:30 in the car park," I answered.

"So are we all going? The rest of the boys included?" She asked.

"Well Harry said yes, but they were going to keep a low profile backstage because they didn't want the attention taken off the 5SOS boys. They have a fenced off area organised by the stage for the rest of us. I'm going to stand with Sam, Summer and Kirstin, and the rest of you can stay with the boys if you don't want to be spotted," I explained to the girls.

I really didn't want the attention taken off the boys, this was their first huge morning show appearance overseas, the last thing I wanted was the cameras to be more on who was in the audience, rather than who was on the stage.

The 1D boys really wanted to show their support, 5SOS were like their brothers. 1D had brought them into the spotlight after their short tour with Hot Chelle Rae back in 2012, and they were proud to watch them grow into the success I knew they would be when I saw them play in Melbourne back then. But we all knew what the media were like- wherever these boys were a story was waiting to be written, so that's why they had decided to watch from backstage.

"No we'll watch with you girls, we have to stick together! Maybe a few hats and sunglasses will divert the attention elsewhere when we appear," Eleanor suggested.

"I really will never understand why exactly people are even bothered by us being somewhere. Perrie I understand you, you're famous on your own merit, but I'm not nearly as interesting as people seem to think! I'm just dating the drummer of the band playing," Summer shrugged. She still didn't realise that dating someone with millions of fans, automatically made you a person of interest.

"You know when you have a fan account dedicated to you, you've officially made it," Sophia laughed.

"Oh those fan accounts are so cute! I love them!" Sam finally joined the land of the living, and sat up to join the morning conversation.

"Yeah, some..." Eleanor corrected her. "It's when you have the anti fan accounts you know you've officially made it as an E list celebrity," she laughed. "I swear the hate accounts find the most horrendous photos of me from when I was like sixteen, and tear me apart! Yes I smoked, I still do occasionally, I think there are far worse things happening in the world than Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend smoking!" She rolled her eyes.

I hadn't seen any hate accounts dedicated to me as of yet, not that I really looked for one though. There were probably dozens floating around, but I could not care less. If it made someone happy to have an account dedicated to hating someone they didn't know from a bar of soap, well who was I to stand in the way of their happiness?