Chapter 12

Kevin's POV

Today had been great the eating and the horseback riding and just getting to relax with the girls in general. It was dark and we were sitting around a bonfire and the stars were shining bright in the night sky too I notice Vanessa shiver a bit I scoot closer then reach over and hold her hand. She smiles then scoots closer to me I look over at her she was everything I ever wanted and I know what I was feeling now. In the amount of time I had been working here I had been drawn to her since we met. Now I was sure of what my feelings were for her I was in love with Vanessa.

Howie's POV

Seeing Stacey and her sisters in a relaxed and happy state was great the day had been a lot of fun having nothing to do, eating and going horseback riding. Stacey pulls her blanket closer around her I hold her hand and get closer to her and she smiles I know that Stacey had been through a lot with her ex and that made her who she was today. I know that her ex had hurt her but I wanted to be there for her I wanted be the one she turned too when she needed someone. I wanted that, I wanted Stacey because I love her and I had a feeling that she could possibly be the one for me.

Nick's POV

Today had been a good day we didn't have to work and we got to spend time with the girls it was the first time I saw Mallory go a whole day without using her fiery side. I look over at when she moves close to her me then I slowly reach over and hold her hand she gives mine a squeeze and I know that she's okay with it. Half the time we were arguing or we were sharing one hot kiss and there were times where she did drive me crazy but I loved that about her. She was fiery and strong I wanted to see more of her fire I knew I could be the one to get her to open up and show her full passion and hopefully one day she would. I did know that if I ever had to leave their ranch she would be hard to leave and even harder to forget and that was because I love her.

Howie's POV

I see Mallory walk out to the barn and Vanessa walks in one of the sheds this was my shot to ask her. I walk in the house then walk up behind Stacey and tap her on the shoulder which makes her jump she relaxes when she turns around and sees that it's just me. "Hi Howie what's up?" I look at her "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?" She steps back and looks at me and I see her face change "I'...I'd like that." I reach over and hold her hand "Thank you I will see you tonight it will be fun I promise." She smiles and nods her head but she doesn't say anything I smile back then walk out of the house before Mallory and Vanessa come back inside.

Nick's POV

I walk in the barn and see Mallory brushing Diablo I walk in the barn and she looks up at me "Hi cowboy." I smile and walk closer to her but I don't get close enough to touch her because Diablo situates himself to where he is between us. I roll my eyes and she laughs then moves away from him and walks over to me then looks up at me "I'm glad you showed up I was wanting to ask you something." I nod my head "I want to ask you something too." She nods her head "At the same time then?" I hope that whatever she had to ask was going to be good because if it was bad I was going to look like an idiot. "Do you want to go out tonight?" I was surprised that we were actually on the same page for once I look at her "so what do you think princess?" She grabs the bandana around my neck and pulls me down to her then kisses me. I kiss back and know that her answer is yes.

Stacey's POV

I walk in the living room in my purple dress with matching shoes and the purse in my hand I hear the noises of closet doors opening and closing upstairs and I know that whatever they are doing Mal and Ness won't come down here to bother me. Howie walks in the house then and walks over to me "You look beautiful Stacey." I smile and blush "Thank you Howie you look really nice too." We walk outside and get in his car then drive over to the next town which is about an hour away and the first place we go to is a really nice Italian restaurant. While we are eating I jump a bit when Howie reaches across the table and holds my hand I'm nervous and I need to calm down Howie is nothing like my ex and I need to give him a fair chance. While we are eating we talk about all kinds of different things and it feels nice to just talk to each other after dinner we leave then go to a bar for the live music. While we are listening Howie sits next to me and holds my hand again I don't jump this time I like how it feels. We leave a little while later then start walking around the town square he looks over at me "I had a great time with you tonight." I smile "I had fun with you too Howie." Tonight was more than amazing and I know I have feelings for Howie.

Author's note: Hope everyone enjoys the story don't forget to vote and comment would love to get feedback from all of you