Chapter 18

Stacey's POV

I feel my arms and legs tangled up with someone else the warmth felt nice. I open my eyes and see that Howie and I are tangled up together it's not awkward and for once I'm not scared either. I watch Howie sleep and get lost in this moment and think to myself what if he wakes up and looks at me. Before he can do or say anything I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then looks at me "Are you sure you want this?" I nod my head "I want you Howie."

Howie's POV

I roll on top of Stacey then start kissing down her neck I run my hands under her shirt then she pulls it off and throws it in the floor. I finally feel her soft skin under my fingers she reaches up and runs her fingers down my chest then reaches for my pants I pull them off and throw them in the floor and reach for her shorts. We were doing this I love her so I wasn't in a big rush but hopefully in time she would be ready to be in a relationship for now this was about us. The two of us take each other in every kiss and every touch was the only thing we were thinking about.

Vanessa's POV

When I wake up the next morning my eyes meet a pair of green ones as I meet Kevin's intense stare. I look at him "how did you sleep last night?" He looks at me "I had a hard time last night I need you Ness." I roll on top of him and start kissing down his chest he tilts his head back and moans "Ness don't tease me." I smile then kiss him and gently bite on his bottom lip Kevin rolls over and gets on top of her then pulls off my shirt and throws it in the floor. I grab his hair when he starts kissing down my neck "Kevin don't stop." I grab his shorts and tug on then he slides them off and throws them in the floor.

Kevin's POV

I dig my fingers into Vanessa's sides as I tighten my grip on her I start kissing down her neck and she closes her eyes and moans. She was beautiful and hopefully she was mine she digs her nails into my shoulders and I pull her legs around my waist we both wanted this and I wanted her. She was amazing and I was in love with her but for now my desire and her pleasure was the only thing on my mind.

Nick's POV

I wake up the next morning and stretch out my arm to pull Mallory closer to me but all I touch is the empty bed. I sit up and look around the room she isn't here I sigh and run my hand through my hair I was disappointed I wanted to wake up with her this morning then I start thinking to myself what if she doesn't want to be with me? I get dressed and walk over to the window and see her walking to the barn I turn around walk out of the house and start in the direction of the barn the two of us needed to talk about her disappearing act this morning.

Mallory's POV

I look away from Diablo when Nick walks in the barn he looks at me. "Good Morning Mal is something wrong why did you disappear this morning?" I take a deep breath then look up at him "I don't want things to be awkward." He tilts his head to the side "I don't understand why would things be awkward?" "I have feelings for you Nick." He steps closer and wraps his arms around my waist "I have feelings for you too Mal." I wrap my arms around his neck then kiss him he kisses back and pulls me closer to him Nick staying in the house could possibly be a good thing.