Chapter 69

Vanessa's POV

I see Kevin walking down the hallway and I grab his arm then turn him to where he is looking at me he doesn't meet my eyes but that doesn't stop me from pouring my heart out. "I'm so sorry for Kevin for what happened I never meant to fall for AJ again it was something that should have never happened I just wanted the two of us to stay friends. You're the one that I want I've never wanted anyone else I love you Kevin and only you I want us back I want to be happy again." He looks at me "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have over reacted I should have given you the chance to explain your side of the story." We were both sorry for the things we did it was a good place to start I knew it would take some time but we would get back to where we were and I wanted that more than anything I missed Kevin a lot during the last few weeks.

Stacey's POV

I'm standing in the bathroom one morning getting ready when Kevin walks in he walks over and turns on the shower then he walks over and pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my neck I moan at the contact. He pulls off my shorts then takes off his shirt and jeans then pulls me in the shower he kisses down my neck "I need you Stac." His voice is rough and his breath is hot against my skin we hadn't seen each other in a while he was patching things up with Ness and I was back with Howie. Our relationships were going okay but it wasn't the same as when we were with each other I wondered if it was just our imaginations or an excuse to feed our need for each other the water pouring down on us just makes things hotter my legs are wrapped around Kevin's waist and his grip on me is tight. I grab his hair and he bites down on my lip when he kisses me I kiss back then dig my nails into his shoulder which makes him go faster the water turns cold but we don't stop before he leaves he pins me against the wall and kisses me his hands run down my back until he reaches my backside and he gives it a squeeze.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I are sitting on the porch playing with Aurora I look over at him smiling and playing with our daughter. I gently elbow him in the side "We need to decide when we are going to get married and what we want to do." His smile gets even bigger "I was beginning to think you had changed your mind and forgot about marrying me." I smile and hold his hand "Not a chance cowboy you're stuck with me for life." He leans in and kisses me then starts playing with Aurora again. He looks at me "If you can keep your temper and that right hook of yours in check how about something traditional you in a white dress and me in a tux?" I loved what he was describing I wanted a simple traditional wedding I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. "That sounds perfect now how about when?" He looks at me "Marry me in a church?" I nod "A church wedding sounds perfect Nick."

Aaron's POV

I look up and see Kayla playing on the porch of the bunkhouse with James Kayla was a great mom I wipe off my jeans then walk over to the house. She looks up at me and smiles "Hi Aaron." I smile back "Hi Kayla hey there little guy." James coos at me then I look up and meet Kayla's eyes I feel my hands getting sweaty I forget how to form words I try to catch my breath but I can't. I was nervous I had never been this nervous around a girl before I get it together then look up at Kayla "Would you like to go out with me tonight?" She looks a little surprised and I start to think that she's going to say no. She smiles "I'd love to." "Great I'll meet you at seven how about dinner and a movie?" She nods "I'd like that." I turn to walk off then she puts her hand on my shoulder I look at her and she kisses me I kiss back.

Kayla's POV

I was both nervous and excited about my date tonight I hadn't been on a date since before I got pregnant with James I couldn't believe that Aaron had asked me out. I couldn't believe that I kissed him I was glad that Nick and Mallory had agreed to watch James tonight they said they didn't mind at all and Aurora would like someone to play with he was great with babies. I look up and see Aaron walking toward me and my heart starts racing he smiles I smile back and walk over to him he looks at me "Are you ready?" I nod we go to dinner first it was a really nice place we sit and talk Aaron tells me about himself and I tell him different things about myself. When we get back we start walking around the pond and he holds my hand. I know that I didn't belong on this ranch I would have to leave but I think I was starting to have feelings for Aaron.