Chapter 66

Kevin's POV

As I'm walking away from the house Vanessa runs up next to me she grabs my arm and tries to get me to look at her. "Kevin can we please talk about this?" I stop walking then look down at her and meet her eyes "I don't want to talk I have nothing to say to you." I needed some time I keep walking and leave Vanessa standing in front of the house I had spent months working on the house I built for her. I start making my way toward the barn but change my mind and start walking to the other house I knew that Stacey was there alone and I really wanted to talk to her.

Stacey's POV

I look at Kevin when he walks in the house and the first thing I notice is his battered face and I start thinking that Mal must have done more than I thought. I can tell there is something bothering him "What happened?" He looks at me "I caught Vanessa with AJ I heard her moaning his name she told him not to stop." I was surprised at the news and the fact that she had managed to fall for AJ again. I thought that she was past that and that her and Kevin were happy together I look at him "I'm sorry that she did that to you Kevin." He nods and I don't say anything else because I didn't know what to say that could help since the two of us were now in the same boat.

Kevin's POV

After an awkward silence between me and Stacey I sigh and look at her "I don't know what to do I really do love Vanessa but the two of us can't keep doing this." She looks at me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I agree she needs to decide." At least I had one person who felt the same way I did and right now Stac knew exactly what I was going through I look down at her "Come with me we have to forget for a while." I grab a blanket then hand it to her and she follows me into the kitchen. "Kev where are we going?" I grab a flashlight out of the drawer and a six pack out of the refrigerator then I turn and look at her "We are going to the pond to forget all of this." She nods then we both walk out of the house and start walking toward the pond.

Stacey's POV

Kevin and I arrive at the pond he spreads the blanket out then the two of us sit down. Kevin opens a beer then passes it and he opens one for himself and takes a long drink his first one is finished in seconds then he opens his second one. We sit there in a comfortable silence and just look at the water while Kevin makes his second one last longer I finish my first one we drink and talk for a while I look over at him and see him looking at me and I know that we are both thinking what we shouldn't be thinking Kevin and I liked each other so why not just hook up with each other. I thought he was cute and funny he had told me I was pretty and smart I had broke up with Howie and him and Ness were having problems if we did would it be wrong for us to do it? It wouldn't have to happen a lot we could just this one time and no one would ever know it happened.

Kevin's POV

I look over at Stacey again while we are talking then I finally give in and do what I've been wanting to do for the last hour. I kiss her she kisses back and grabs my shirt then stops and looks up at me "What are you doing Kevin?" I look at her and push her back on the blanket "Don't stop now we are here to forget." She kisses me and pulls me down on top of her. I pull off my shirt then she takes off her I start kissing down her neck and she grabs my hair then pulls it I moan and tilt my head back I pull off her jeans then she unhooks my belt and unzips my jeans I take them off and throw them off to the side. Her body felt a lot different from Ness but in a good way it felt good to be inside her once turns into two then three times after that four we stay together the whole afternoon and I know it was over six but it didn't stop us we just kept wanting more.