Chapter 89

Stacey's POV

I'm sitting in front of the mirror in my bedroom it was the morning of my wedding I was getting to marry Howie I was happy and excited plus a little nervous I never thought I would get married. The guys were all getting ready in Kevin's house Vanessa, Mallory Leigh Anne, Kayla and our mother were all in the room with me helping get ready my mom hands me a box I open it to see two sapphire bracelets she looks at me "They were your grandmother's so it's something old and something blue." I smile then put on her bracelets the three of us each had a part of her. Vanessa wore her diamond earrings, Mallory wore her veil and now I had her bracelets I hear the music start and everyone leaves the room Kayla goes last because she was following James who was the ring bearer and Aurora who was the flower girl. I meet my dad downstairs then we walk outside and he walks me down the aisle.

 I meet my dad downstairs then we walk outside and he walks me down the aisle

Howie's POV

Howie's POV

I was excited but nervous I was finally getting to marry Stacey after everything we had been through and I was extremely thankful for that. I look up when I see her walking down the aisle toward me and I feel my heart skip a beat she looked amazing and I couldn't believe that shew as going to be mine she reaches me and we smile at each other then I take her hands in mine when it's time to say our vows I look at her and meet her eyes. "From this day forward you shall not walk alone my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home; I promise to love you and care for you for the rest of my life." I pick up the ring then place it on her finger.

Stacey's POV

Stacey's POV

I feel my heart start pounding when it's time to say my vows and I hope I don't mess this up I take a deep breath then look at Howie and begin. "From this day forward you shall not walk alone my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. I promise to love you and care for you for the rest of my life." I pick up his ring then slide it on his finger. The preacher speaks "Do you Howard Dorough take this woman to be your wife?" He looks at me "I do." "Do you Stacey take this man to be your husband?" "I do." "I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." Howie kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck we were officially married.