Chapter 86

Stacey's POV

After everyone leaves Howie and I do a little cleaning then we turn off the lights that were on in the house since it was Christmas we had decided to leave the tree on for the night. We go upstairs I change into my pajamas ten get in the bed next to Howie it had been a really long day with the cooking, and celebrating with everyone I let out a loud yawn I was exhausted and I couldn't wait to get a long night's sleep I fall asleep a few minutes later. I feel pain I wake up and change my position and get some relief but as the night continues they start getting closer then I realize I'm having contractions I glance at the clock and it's one thirty I start shaking Howie until he wakes up. "What is it Stac?" I take a deep breath when I feel a contraction "The baby is coming now." He gets up and gets dressed then leaves the room to call an ambulance and to get Mal, Kayla, and Vanessa to come help me I was going to have the baby at home.

Howie's POV

All of the girls were in the bedroom with me and Stacey and most of the guys were in the hall except for Aaron who was watching James and Aurora. Stacey lays her head back against the pillow and squeezes my hand as she screams in pain Mallory looks at her "Push Stac." I look at Stac "Come on baby push she's almost here" I hear Kayla speak up from the end of the bed "Almost there I can see her head." Stacey pushes again then screams and Vanessa looks at the two of us. "Last time." "This is it last time." Stacey pushes then a loud cry fills the room the three of them take my little girl and a few minutes later she's handed to me in a long sleeve onesie and wrapped in a pink blanket she was beautiful and she had dark hair like mine. I kiss her head then pass her to Stacey "What are we naming here?" Stacey looks at me "I was thinking Jordana Marie." I kiss Stacey's head then look down at my baby girl her name was perfect she was perfect.

" I kiss Stacey's head then look down at my baby girl her name was perfect she was perfect

Group POV

The ambulance arrives a little while later to take Stacey and the baby to the hospital to make sure everything went well and that the baby was healthy. Vanessa and LeighAnne had changed the sheets from the delivery and started washing them with clean sheets already on the bed more snow was falling but all of the roads had been cleared from earlier, it was so late and visiting hours were already over at the hospital. We stand and talk about it we decide it would be better to visit later in the morning so Howie and Stacey can get some rest Aaron and Kayla take James to the bunkhouse with them, Kevin and Vanessa go home, Brian and LeighAnne stay in the other house in one of the extra rooms for the night to keep an eye on everything.

Howie's POV

A few days later we come home from the hospital when we walk in the house we see everyone standing there I smile and help Stacey sit on the couch Vanessa walks over and takes Jordana and looks down at her. Kevin walks over and stands behind her "Hey there cutie." I see Aurora standing close by "Hey Aurora come see uncle Howie." She doesn't look at me she runs over to Brian and he picks her up Vanessa passes the baby to Mallory and Nick next he looks over at me "She's cute too cute to be yours." This makes everyone laugh and I roll my eyes. Everyone stays for a while then they leave so Stacey and I can have time with Jordana and have a chance to rest when she fell asleep. James crawls in my lap and Stacey and I introduce him to his baby sister who he likes right away and kisses her head.