Chapter 83

Stacey's POV

Once all the guests have left and Kevin and Vanessa have changed into their traveling outfits for their honeymoon we are all gathered around to spend some time together before they leave. We are all sitting in a circle Mallory and Nick are next to each other, I'm next to Howie, and Vanessa is in Kevin's lap the two of them can't stop smiling and kissing each other they were adorable and already in their newly wed phase I feel Howie squeeze my hand then the two of us stand up and look at our family sitting in front of us. I look at Kevin and Vanessa then Mal and Nick "Howie and I have something to tell all of you." Howie holds up my hand where my engagement ring is sitting "I asked Stacey to marry me and she said yes." Everyone hugs and congratulates us Vanessa and Mal tell me how happy they are for me and the guys give Howie a pat on the shoulder.

Group POV

We begin doing all of the work a few days after Kevin and Ness leave and there's a lot for everyone to do. Howie and Nick spend their days bailing hay while Brian and Aaron do the repairs on the barn and sheds before the cold weather arrives so the cows and horses can stay warm during the winter the girls spend their days going in between all three of the orchards bring in grapes, apples and blueberries. When everyone isn't doing that they are harvesting the other crops which is a group effort and everyone works out in the fields it was hard work and it took all day at the end of the day when everyone went home they only had enough energy to eat, sower and then go to bed. The next day it started all over again.

Vanessa's POV

Kevin and I had decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon we were staying for two weeks and we were on day four today I look over at Kevin as we are walking down the beach he looks at me then smiles and holds my hand we stop and watch the sun start setting over the ocean Kevin walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist I lean back against him and he kisses the side of my neck. "Are you happy Ness?" I turn around and look up at Kevin "Of course I'm happy Kev I love you." "I love you too Ness." I turn around then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist then looks down at me. "Come on let's get ready for dinner." I nod then we go back to the hotel to change. Our honeymoon was going great and I really looked forward to spending the next ten days with Kevin in Hawaii.

 Our honeymoon was going great and I really looked forward to spending the next ten days with Kevin in Hawaii

Aaron's POV

We all finish early that day Nick and Mallory go home with Aurora Brian leaves for the day and Howie and Stacey went to their house I walk in the bunk house and see Kayla getting ready. We leave a little while later after we drop James off with Nick and Mallory we go into town then stop at one of the nice restaurants for dinner while we are eating we sit and talk we were still getting to know each other better and the more I learned about her I fell even more in love with her I saw a future with her. After dinner we go to the park where a band is playing we join all the other couples that had gathered underneath a tent a slow song begins I wrap my arms around her and she wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my chest. Tonight has been a really good night and I looked forward to going on many more dates with Kayla.