Chapter 59

Kevin's POV

I walk through mine and Vanessa's now completed house everything was done the walls were painted, our electricity and water were on, the driveway was paved we had put the locks on the door the only thing left other than the furniture was the final inspection. The inspector is standing in the center of the living room and I get nervous when he looks around then takes some notes he finishes writing something on a piece of paper then tears it off and hands it to me and says. "Congratulations Mr. Richardson the house passes inspection and meets all of the housing codes you've done excellent work." I smile and thank the inspector and walk him out to his car after he drives off I look up at the house after months of hard work the house is finally finished. I take off running and start looking for Ness it was now time for us to start moving in our house.

 I take off running and start looking for Ness it was now time for us to start moving in our house

Vanessa's POV

I stand in the center of the living room and watch as everyone helps move different pieces of furniture into the house Howie walks in with a chair and I look over at him. "That goes by the wall." Howie nods and carries the chair over then puts it down then he walks out of the house to go get something else the next ones to come in are Nick and Kevin with a couch and Nick is yelling at Kevin telling him to turn. Stacey walks in next with some boxes that go upstairs to mine and Kevin's bedroom, Mallory comes in with some boxes that go to our kitchen even Aurora manages to help us with moving in she has a small pillow that goes on the couch in her tiny hands. With everyone working together we get all of the larger heavy stuff moved in by the end of the day it takes all four of the guys to get our bed together once I'm satisfied with how everything looks we all quit for the day I could tell that everyone was tired Nick was stretched out on the porch outside with his eyes closed and Aurora napping on his chest. It had been a long day but I was happy tonight Kevin and I would get to sleep in our own house for the first time.

Stacey's POV

I wake up the next morning and feel my stomach roll and the contents start coming up I run in the bathroom and start throwing up then I catch a whiff of breakfast cooking downstairs. It doesn't help it makes me sick again Howie walks in the bathroom rubbing his eyes "Stac are you okay?" I take a deep breath then nod "Yeah I'm fine I think I have a stomach bug or something." He walks over "You should stay in bed we can handle everything get some rest it might make you feel better." I nod then brush my teeth and get back in bed as Howie starts getting dressed. He walks over and sits down on the bed "I'll come check on you later." He kisses my head and I grab his shirt then pull him down to me and kiss him he kisses back then pulls away "Hope you feel better soon get some sleep." He gets up then walks out of the room I sigh then roll over getting sick this morning must have made me really tired I yawn then I slowly fall asleep.

Group POV

We all go to Kevin and Vanessa's new house for dinner Kevin is outside working the grill and the guys are outside with him and all of the girls are in the kitchen. Vanessa is giving Leighanne a tour of the house there is music playing and everyone is laughing there is even joking going on too, Nick sneaks up behind Howie with a bucket of pond water and pours it all over him which makes everyone laugh and it starts a prank war between the two of them. Howie gets Nick back later and sprays him down with a hose and completely soaks Nick and his clothes Mallory has Aurora and she's keeping an eye on her while Aurora coos and sings in her arms.

Kevin's POV

Vanessa isn't happy that Nick and Howie are wet and are both dripping water in the floor of the kitchen while dinner is cooking we fuss over Aurora as she sings and laughs. I get the chance to hold her and I listen to her sing everyone compliments the house and how good it looks once dinner is done we all eat as much as we can then we sit around the table and have coffee with dessert. While we are sipping on coffee Mallory is rocking Aurora in her arms and a few minutes later her blue eyes close and she's sound asleep I cough then stand up and everyone looks at me "I have a surprise and I've been planning it for a while." I stand up and walk over to Vanessa then pull out a ring box I open it and get down on one knee in front of her. "I love you I want to spend my life with you in this house, I want to have our family in this house. I want to grow old with you in this house will you marry me?" "Yes." I smile then pick her up and spin her around she laughs and wraps her arms around my neck I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her.

" I smile then pick her up and spin her around she laughs and wraps her  arms around my neck I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her