Chapter 56

Mallory's POV

While Nick helps Kevin work on the house all day I spend it setting up for our first date since Aurora had been born I go outside to the gazebo while I'm out there I set up a table for two get the radio and set up nearby then I spread candles all throughout the gazebo I take a step back and look at it everything looked perfect. I go in the house and start dinner then I go in our room and change into a black dress then leave Nick a note asking him to meet me in the gazebo, a little while later Nick and I are having dinner in the gazebo I take a deep breath then I look up at him. "I got cleared by the doctor for the other thing to the six weeks are over." He looks up at me "Really?" I nod "I want to and I know that you say you want me and I drive you crazy it's just I'm afraid since you delivered Aurora it will be awkward. I'm also afraid that once you see my body you want won't to.". He reaches over and holds my hand "I love you I meant it when I said you were beautiful and you still turn me on!! I love that you have curves from carrying our baby nothing will change how I feel about you or how I see you." Nick wanted me and I wanted him.

Nick's POV

After dinner I stand up and walk over to Mallory and hold out my hand she takes it and we start dancing to the soft music playing on the radio it was nice to have her in my arms for a few minutes. After dancing we start walking around and we look up at the night sky filled with stars I wrap an arm around her waist and she lays her head on my shoulder we don't have to say anything because the silence wasn't awkward and it gave us the chance to just be together I take her hand then we walk to the house and go upstairs to our room. I turn on one of the lamps then stand in front of her and kiss her I pull her close to me she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I want to prove to her that I'm still turned on by her I slowly slide the straps off her shoulders and start kissing across them she moans then grabs some of my hair. When her dress is in the floor and she's under me she unbuttons my shirt and I throw it in the floor then she unbuttons my jeans and they go in the floor too. It had been a long six weeks so I slowly rediscover and worship every inch of her curvaceous body.

Stacey's POV

While Nick and Mal were having their date Howie and I were babysitting Aurora I've given her a bath then put on a clean diaper and a sleeper then we walk over to the window. I hold her up so she can she outside and we see Mal and Nick sitting in the gazebo "Look there's mommy and daddy." She makes a few noises then starts hitting on the window with her tiny hands I laugh and take her downstairs to the living room and sit her on the floor to play with some of her toys. A little while later Howie walks in the house and Aurora squeals in delight when she sees him he smiles then walks over and gets in the floor and picks her up "How are you cutie?" She makes noises then her and Howie start playing with her toys, she loved all of her uncles especially the goofy things they do that makes her laugh I look over at Howie and Aurora playing and you can tell that he's having a great time plus he was really good with Aurora.

Howie's POV

I play with Aurora I enjoy hearing her laugh and watching her smile she was happy like Nick but her looks were starting to change she had blue eyes and her hair was starting to turn brown. I couldn't wait to laugh and play with my own baby it would be great to start my own family soon I wanted to hold my own son or daughter in my arms and watch them grow and teach them all the things they would need to know as they went through life I was ready to be a dad. When Aurora starts to get sleepy Stacey and I take her to the nursery Stacey starts rocking her I look at her I could tell that Stacey was going to be a great mother I couldn't wait to see her rocking our babies to sleep once Aurora is asleep she lays her in the crib we walk out of her nursery and leave the door open in case she wakes up.