Chapter 54

Mallory's POV

I still had a little baby weight left, my shirt was now tightly stretched across my now larger chest plus I had stretch marks now too. I sigh and look down at myself I didn't feel pretty or beautiful and I was now really insecure about I looked what if Nick didn't want me anymore now that I looked like this I hear footsteps and I look up in the mirror and see Nick standing in the doorway he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist I turn around and look up at him. He smiles "I love you I think you're beautiful and I love this new curvaceous body because you carried our beautiful daughter. I still think you're sexy as ever and you're always going to turn me on this body drives me crazy." He pulls me to him then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck his hands go under my shirt and I let out a moan when his move upward and gently squeeze my breast Nick stops then pulls away "I have to go back to the work and the doctor hasn't cleared you for that yet." He smiles then walks out it was going to be a long six weeks.

Group POV

Spring arrives flowers start blooming and the days get a little bit longer and all of the snow and ice has melted leaving behind fresh green grass. We had bought the property next to us and the boys have been working hard to clear out the land Kevin and Vanessa had chosen for their house it took a few weeks but we finally got all of the permits needed to start building. It was now time to begin construction on Kevin and Vanessa's house.

Stacey's POV

I step outside and see Howie playing with Aurora he has a huge smile on his face and I knew he would be a good dad I start thinking about what he said about having babies one day but there was just one thing about that. I can't have a baby no one knew this not even my sisters and I had accepted the fact I would never be a mother but at the time I didn't think I would be in another relationship after Josh then we moved to the ranch and I met Howie. Now that I'm in a relationship with Howie it's the only thing that I can think about and I'm afraid to say anything because I know he really wants a baby and he's going to bed devastated when he finds out I can't give him what he wants. I start thinking about when Josh put me in the hospital I was pregnant then but suffered a miscarriage that caused a lot of scarring surgery was done to repair the damage and it was supposed to help but I don't know for sure.

Nick's POV

I walk in the barn and stop when I see Mallory in the barn with Aurora she has her shirt lifted up and has my daughter up against her chest and in that moment I become rooted in my spot. I loved seeing her feed Aurora it was a magical and special moment she was doing the most natural thing in the world but it always amazed me I fill with happiness at the sight of my healthy baby girl greedily nursing and making sucking noises that fill the quiet barn. I'm also filled with love too love for my baby daughter who was two months old and love and adoration for her mother Mal was still wild and free being a mother hadn't changed that but she was a great mom, she had said yes and we were engaged she had went through hours of labor to have my child and I would never love anyone as much as I loved Mallory and Aurora they were my everything. I stand there and continue watching and I feel lust too Mallory's body was still curvy even though she has managed to lose the baby weight and her chest was still larger a beautiful baby girl and a fiancé with a body that left me turned one I was a lucky guy.