Chapter 30

Stacey's POV

I see Vanessa storm into the house and slam the door behind her and I can tell that something has definitely upset her I get up off the couch and go upstairs to her room so I can talk to her. I walk in and see her packing all of her clothes and boxing everything up "Ness what are you doing?" She stops what she's doing and looks at me "I'm moving out I'm going to stay with AJ I can't stay here and see Kevin with that girl." I walk over to her "Don't move out you should talk to Kevin and try to work it out." Her shoulders start moving and I start hearing the sobs coming from her "There's nothing to work out everything he said to me was all true I was only sex to him." I had hoped that maybe she would be able to fix things with Kevin but I guess it didn't work she was the baby our little sister I hated to see her go and I was going to miss her a lot but if she felt like this is what she needed to do I wasn't going to stop her from doing it.

Kevin's POV

I glance up from kissing Judy when Vanessa steps outside and looks in our direction I decide to take things further and run my hands under Judy's shirt and she reaches for my jeans I hear the door slam I smirk to myself because I know she saw me. I start thinking to myself payback I go inside with Judy and take her to my room then pull off her shirt and start kissing down her neck she moans then unbuttons my shirt and slides it off my shoulders into the floor I kiss her again then push her back on the bed and pull off her shorts. She unbuttons and unzips my jeans I pull them off and throw them in the floor leaving me only in a pair of black boxers the door flies open and Nick walks in he grabs me by the neck and starts dragging me through the house "Nick stop what are you doing?" He keeps dragging me through the house until we get on the porch when he lets go of me I almost fall off the porch. I look up and see Vanessa packing her car I go to walk back in the house but he grabs me by the neck again and turns me back to Vanessa packing her car. "She's moving out this is all your fault." His fist comes toward my face and he lands a solid punch then everything turns black.

Nick's POV

After I punch Kevin I walk away from the bunkhouse into the barn and see Mallory working with the black colt Taz slowly introducing him to a brush as she gently runs it over his black coat. She looks up at me "Hey Nick what's up?" I sigh then walk over to her "I saw Vanessa packing her car I know she's leaving because of Kevin and what he's doing so I pulled him out of the bunk house and made him watch her leave.... Then I punched him and knocked him out." She sighs "Really Nick you got in a fight again?" I shrug "I'm sorry but it's his fault." She nods "Yeah I know I hate that Vanessa is moving out I'm really going to miss her." I hug her and wrap my arms around her waist "I know you'll miss her but it will be fine you can still visit her." She lays her head on my shoulder and doesn't say anything for a while but I break the silence "Hey I love you." She looks up at me "I love you too Nick." We hear a loud noise we look over and see the wheel barrow knocked over on its side with a huge dent in it our eyes go to Taz who looks pretty pleased with himself for killing his first wheelbarrow.

" We hear a loud noise we look over and see the wheel barrow knocked over on its side with a huge dent in it our eyes go to Taz who looks pretty pleased with himself for killing his first wheelbarrow

Mallory's POV

I walk in from riding Diablo take off all the riding gear then start brushing him he bumps my shoulder and I pull a sugar cube out of my pocket and let him eat it out of my hand I finish brushing him then walk away to put all of the gear away. I've only been in here for ten minutes when I hear noises coming from the barn it's the sound of hooves hitting metal and the next sound is the snorting and neighing of a horse my horse Diablo I walk back in the barn and see Judy trying to touch him but he's not having it. "Easy calm down." She lifts her hand to pet him again I walk over and grab her wrist she looks at me with wide eyes I tighten my grip on her wrist "I don't like you, my horse doesn't like you this ranch is no place for you it's for family stay out of this barn and stay away from my horse have I made myself clear?" I drop her wrist and she walks out of the barn I look at Diablo who has calmed down then I walk out of the barn.