Chapter 67

Howie's POV

While Kayla was out getting things for James I was watching him I had him sitting on blankets in the barn while I was checking the hooves and horse shoes. I look over at James while the horses neigh to each other I laugh when I finish I walk over to James and pick him up off the blanket then I walk over to Prince standing in his stall. James reaches out and gives him a few pats on the nose when he does that Prince nods his head up and down this repeats a few times and it delights James he starts clapping and laughing we visit for with Prince for a while then I take him to visit the other horses. I take him inside change his diaper and give him a bottle when he's asleep I kiss his head and lay him in his crib "Sleep tight little cowboy." I walk out of the room and leave the door open in case he wakes up.

Nick's POV

It was the first hot day of summer and spring was definitely over I was in the field across from the grape orchard I had stopped the tractor and I was taking a break to get some water. I look over at the grape orchard and see Mallory working and my eyes almost pop out of my head when I see her outfit she was wearing a pair of cut off shorts and a tank top I watch her move around and see the sweat start running down her body and watch her tank top raise up when she reaches for something the more she moves the hotter I get. I drink some more water in an attempt to cool off finally I can't take it I pull off my shirt then take the water and dump it over my head then I walk over to her and she looks up at me. "Hey Nick everything okay?" I look at her "Barn right now."

Mallory's POV

I follow Nick into the barn then he turns around and looks at me and his blue eyes are dark he walks over and looks down at me "Hay Loft." I nod then we go up to the hay loft. He pulls out one of the blankets we always kept stashed up here and lays it on the floor he pushes me back on the blanket and quickly pulls off my shirt I run my hands down his arms and he bites down on the side of my neck I let out a moan then grab his hair and pull him down to me then kiss him. He kisses back and bites down on my lip I unhook his belt then unzip his jeans he pulls them off and throws them I hear them hit the floor he pulls off my shorts and throws them I knew I definitely needed a shower I roll over and lay my head on Nick's chest and yawn he wraps his arms around me "I love you Mal." "I love you too Nick."

Kevin's POV

I walk in Stacey's room and go over to the bed and sit down and pull the sheet off of her she's in a red nightie it looked good on her and left little to the imagination. This time I'm glad I'm not buzzed from drinking what happened at the pond was amazing I remembered it but I knew that being clear headed was going to make this time even better I lean forward and start kissing down her neck and I slide the straps of the nightie off her shoulders. Stacey wakes up and looks up at me "Don't stop now." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me I kiss back then get on top of her and pull the nightie off and throw it in the floor she pulls off my boxers then I remember how good it felt at the pond but right now it felt a thousand time better. We spend the whole night together and do very little sleeping and after one more time in the morning I leave the house so no one will see me and go get dressed.

Stacey's POV

When I go out to the apple orchard the next morning I can't stop thinking about last night and early this morning it was amazing. Kevin really knew how to satisfy a woman why Ness fell for AJ again is beyond me and I get lost in my thoughts the way Kevin's lips felt, his hands on my body and how he never seemed to get tired in bed I had to have more of him right now. I look for Kevin and find him in the shed he turns and looks at me when he hears me walk in. "Is there anything wrong?" "No." "Do you need anything?" I look at him "You." I pull off my shirt then walk over and kiss him he kisses back and pulls off his shirt he grabs my hair and bites my lip "Kevin." He nods then takes off my shorts and pulls off his jeans. He pins my arms above my head and I dig my nails into his shoulders and like all the other times before it happens more than one time.