Chapter 70

Stacey's POV

I'm standing in the kitchen putting jars in the cabinets when Howie walks up behind me he wraps his arms around my waist then starts kissing down my neck. I like it and it feels good I'm confused too with Kevin it was hot and fast which definitely turned me on but did feelings play a part of what Kevin and I have been doing plus there was the fact Kevin could go for hours at a time and keep going. It was different with Howie though it was amazing and passionate but my heart was involved "I'll be in late tonight I'll be with Aaron and Brian clearing the far pasture." He walks out of the house and I stand there I sigh then put the last of the jars away then walk out of the house and start looking for Kevin the two of us needed to talk we had to figure out if we had feelings for each other.

Kevin's POV

I look over at Vanessa who's sleeping I sigh then look up at the ceiling then my eyes go to the scattered clothes in the floor last night was different. It wasn't that she didn't want to because she did but compared to Stac it just felt off with Stac we never wanted to stop but with Ness... I get dressed and leave her sleeping in the bed I had to find Stacey we needed to know if we had feelings for each other at the thought of Stacey and seeing her I get turned on. I walk out of the house and start looking for her I needed to find her fast I finally find her in the orchards she looks at me "I've been looking for you." I nod "I was looking for you too."

Stacey's POV

Kevin and I sit in the orchard and talk about what all of this means and if we have feelings for each other I look over at him. "We were both dealing with broken hearts we were hurting what we were feeling was just lust and desire." He nods "The sex with you is fabulous it's the best I've ever had but it doesn't build a relationship." Our eyes meet then he pulls me in his lap and kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he runs his hands under my shirt then pulls it off his lips go to my chest and starts kissing and biting at the skin I moan and tilt my head back and he kisses the side of my neck I lean forward and pull off his shirt then he pushes me back on the ground and gets on top of me. I pull off my shorts then Kevin takes off his jeans then pulls me to him I moan when I feel him start moving he kisses me I kiss back and run my fingers through his hair he moans I know that we don't want to stop and we don't the sun starts sinking in the afternoon but we don't stop it's after dark when we know we have to go inside but the lust is still there I can feel it. Kevin and I get dressed then we stand there looking at each other before I turn to go in the house and Kevin goes back to his house with Ness he steps toward me then changes his mind and walks away then goes inside.

Nick's POV

Mallory and I were lying in bed that night she was on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her running my fingers up and down her back. I look over at her "I've been thinking about starting our house soon since it's summer I would have a lot of time to work on it plus the guys agreed to help and with the five of us working on it I don't think it will take long." She looks up at me "It would be nice to have our own house what kind of house should we have?" I had been think about it a lot and I had an idea. "I was thinking building it similar to the house and Kevin's house but for our house a chimney with big glass windows on the side so the sun can shine in, our room being upstairs." "The house sounds perfect how big should it be?" "We need our room, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, Aurora's room, her play room, and a nursery." She looks up at me and I put my hand over her flat stomach "Can we have another baby?"

Mallory's POV

I was surprised I didn't know he had been thinking about another baby Aurora would be one in February she was growing up I look up at him and see how hopeful he looks. Nick was great with babies plus he was an amazing dad I didn't have anything to worry about we were doing an amazing job raising our daughter I look up at him "We can have another baby." He smiles. "Thank you I love you so much Mal I'm so happy about this." He kisses me and I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck he rolls over and gets on top of me I pull his hair and he bites down on my lip I throw off the sheet his lips find the sensitive spot on my collarbone he wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. Nick and I both moan when we start moving with each other the best was if it didn't happen the first time Nick and I got to keep trying.