Chapter 20

Nick's POV

A few days later I walk in the barn and see Mallory standing there she walks over to me and looks at me "We're going to have a baby." I stop moving and my heart starts pounding in my chest oh no she's pregnant I'm a dead man. I'm not ready to be a dad yet we have only done it one time I can't believe this is happening I look at her. "Mal what are we going to do? your sisters are going to be mad what am I going to tell the guys? You can't go for rides on Diablo anymore but I promise that I will be there for the baby."

Mallory's POV

Baby? I start laughing and I get to the point where I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe and in propped against the wall trying to catch my breath. I take a deep breath then calm down and look over at Nick "you thought? You think? no I'm not pregnant I meant Santana the horse is pregnant I admire you for saying you would be there for the baby and I'm flattered plus I love kids so maybe one day that could happen for me."

Stacey's POV

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist I smile then turn around and look up at Howie. He smiles then kisses me and I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me "If you don't have anything planned tonight I was wondering if you want to go out again tonight?" We haven't been on a date in a while "I'd love to Howie." He smiles "Great I'll meet you outside tonight I better go finish up outside." He gives me one more quick kiss then turns around and walks outside.

Howie's POV

I'm standing outside when Stacey walks out she looks amazing she has a red dress and heels on she looks at me and smiles and I smile back. She walks over to me then I kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist we get in the car then drive to the next town I take her to a small romantic restaurant and while we are eating we talk about our childhoods and she tells me more about her grandparents and the ranch. After dinner we walk down the street we hear slow music coming from inside a building I look inside and see a bunch of couple dancing, I glance over at the sign that reads town dance in large letters. I take Stacey's hand and lead her inside we walk around the couples and find a place that has some room for us. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck then runs her fingers through my hair I pull her closer then kiss her when we pull away she lays her head on my chest right now the only thing I want is to stay in this moment with her forever.

Vanessa's POV

I walk outside and look around for Kevin it takes a while but I finally find him I walk over and he looks up when he sees me walking toward him. Kevin and I haven't been on a date since our first one so I decided that I was going to ask him I already had the perfect plan for our date. He smiles "Hey Ness what's up?" I start twirling and fiddling with a bracelet I'm wearing then I look up at him "would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him "I would love to go on a date with you where are we going?" "You'll find out." I feel a huge wave of relief wash through me he said yes to a second date. He smiles then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then give his hair a tug which makes him moan. I look up at him then give him a wink "I'll see you tonight." I turn around and walk away but glance back at Kevin and he has a smile on his face.

Kevin's POV

I'm standing outside waiting on Vanessa when she walks over to me I smile and she smiles back. When she reaches me I look down at her "So where to?" She grabs my hand "Follow me." I walk with her and follow her past the barn and all the sheds I wonder where we are going she leads me to a gazebo that is decorated with lights. I hear music coming from a radio, the table has been set and I see a really fancy dinner waiting on us we sit down and start eating Ness is an amazing cook. While we are eating I ask her questions about her life and what it is like to have two older sisters we sit and talk for hours I wanted to know every tiny detail about her she was amazing and I was in love with her.

Nick's POV

When I find Mallory she's with Diablo I walk over to her and she looks at me then starts walking over and we meet halfway. I look at her "Hey Mal." She smiles "Hi Nick what's up?" "I was wondering if you would like to go away with me for the weekend I have a lake house up in the mountains." She looks at me "That sounds great I would love to." I look at her "We can leave tonight then." I turn to walk off but she grabs my arm I look back at her then kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. I pick her up and hold her against the barn wall and she wraps her legs around my waist then she pulls off my hat and grabs my hair while I'm kissing down her neck this weekend was going to be eventful.

Mallory's POV

It's late when we reach Nick's lake house he stops his truck and I get out then look at the house it sits on a hill facing the lake, Nick walks over and stands next to me "I know it isn't that big or as nice as your house but I inherited it." "It's a great house I love it." We walk in the house and Nick drops our bags in the floor and he looks over at me "I'll start dinner if you want to shower or something the bath room is down the hall." I nod my head then start walking through the house and find the living room that has a fire place I look some more then find a few blankets and lay them down then light the fire this was nice a little while later Nick walks in the room and sits down next to me "Dinner is in the process is steak okay?" I nod my head "Steak is great." He leans over and kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he pushes me back on the blankets and gets on top of me this was nice no cameras and not having to worry about someone catching us together I needed this weekend. After dinner we return to the blankets and the fire place I kiss him and pull off his shirt then run my fingers down his chest and once again he gets on top of me then starts kissing down my neck I pull off my shirt and toss it a few feet away he looks at me and our eyes meet "I love you Mal." "I love you too Nick." The next morning when I wake up Nick and I are tangled together in the blankets I curl up next to him and he wraps his arms around me then wakes up later on that morning we go for a walk by the lake and I look over at him "So you said you inherited this place?" He nods his head "Yeah you and I actually have a lot in common my grandparents left me this place when they died and when I was nineteen years old my grandmother told me something I will never forget." He reaches over and holds my hand and I wonder what it is that his grandmother told him I look back over at him "What was it that she told you?" He looks at me "That when I got married to live in this house with my wife and have a lot of kids she wanted a lot of great grandchildren." I smile because my grandmother was like that too, as the weekend continues we go for a swim in the lake, take more walks together and spend the nights together we go from the blankets in front of the fireplace to the actual bed in the bedroom and in the mornings we are tangled together in the sheets and blankets. This weekend had been amazing and I would love to have another weekend like this with Nick sometime

 This weekend had been amazing and I would love to have another weekend like this with Nick sometime