Chapter 32

Mallory's POV

I step in the house and look around when I'm satisfied there is no one in the house I go to the hall closet and grab some blankets then go out to the barn and lay them out in the hayloft. I had a plan due to everything that had been going on with Kevin and Vanessa Nick and I had very little time together and I really needed some time with Nick I leave the barn and go to find Nick I walk around then I finally find him cleaning equipment. I walk over and stand in front of him and he looks up at me "Hey what are you up to?" I look at him and run my eyes over him and feel the familiar rush of desire through my body "Do you think you can meet me in the barn?" He looks up from the equipment "Yeah sure I'll be there in a few minutes." "Good I'll see you soon." Just to make sure Nick gets the message I walk over and kiss him then wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist then I pull away "Don't forget to meet me in the barn."

Nick's POV

I finish up with the equipment and walk in the barn I look around and hear movement up in the hayloft I walk over and climb the ladder and go into the loft and see her sitting there waiting for me. She looks at me and my eyes meet hers I walk over and sit on the blankets I don't even give her the chance to say or do anything I kiss her and push her back on the blankets and she unbuttons my shirt I pull it off and toss it to the side then pull off her shirt and start kissing down her neck. Her fingers start going through my hair she kisses me and bites down on my lip and I moan her hands go from my hair to my pants and in a few seconds she has my jeans and belt undone we needed this with all the drama going on we hadn't done this in a long time. I look down at her "I love you." She kisses me and pulls on my hair "I love you too." I pull off my jeans and she takes off her shorts then we start the first of many hours in the barn.

Howie's POV

I finish up early I walk into the house and no one is inside Kevin hadn't been around all day so I assumed he was out with Judy I roll my eyes just at the thought of her and the last time I saw Nick he was out by the barn. I walk in the kitchen since there was no one around I was going to cook Stacey dinner tonight she had been under a lot of stress and I had been trying to keep Kevin from hurting himself being drunk all the time we hadn't spent time together in a while and I missed spending time together. I gather the ingredients and start making creamy Italian chicken pasta for our dinner once the food starts I glance up at the clock and see that it's a little after six still no sign of anyone I wonder where Nick and Mallory could have gotten off to I finish cooking dinner then I hear the door open a few minutes later I sit the food on the table. "Stac is that you?" "Yeah." Good she was home in time for dinner.

Stacey's POV

I walk in the kitchen and stop when I see the table set and there's food I walk over to Howie he hugs me and wraps his arms around my waist I wrap my arms around his neck "You made dinner?" He smiles "Creamy Italian chicken pasta I thought we could use a date night." I smile then kiss him he kisses back then we sit down and start eating the food tasted great Howie was an amazing cook we sit and talk for a while then I notice how quiet everything is. I look around "Where is everyone?" He shrugs "I don't know I haven't seen them." We finish dinner then put the dishes in the sink Howie walks over to me and I feel his hands in my shirt he kisses me and starts kissing down my neck I kiss back then tug on his shirt and he pulls it off then throws it in the floor. I slowly trail my fingers down his stomach and he closes his eyes we go to our bedroom and catch up on the time we've missed spending together.