Chapter 24

AJ'S POV

I step in the bar of the tiny town I just arrived in I look around and see a few people staring at me but that was nothing new I glance over at the bar and see a familiar face I walk over and take a seat. "Mark?" He looks at me "AJ what are you doing here?" I shrug "I just got in town haven't seen you since college." He nods his head "I took over the farm for dad." I roll my eyes farming, animals, and hardworking not really my thing Mark looks at me "where are you staying?" " I don't know I will have to look around I guess." "You can stay with me for a while." "Thanks Man I appreciate that." He nods his head "you're welcome I'm heading to one of the ranches in the morning you can meet the sisters who run it." "Sounds great." I couldn't pass that offer up number one they were sisters and number two they were country girls and that created an image in my head of tied up shirts, nice tans, and those tiny little cut off shorts, tomorrow was looking good already.

" I couldn't pass that offer up number one they were sisters and number two they were country girls and that created an image in my head of tied up shirts, nice tans, and those tiny little cut off shorts, tomorrow was looking good already

Mark's POV

I stop the truck then AJ and I both get out if the truck I walk around and start unloading some of the supplies out of the back that the girls asked for. The girls had taken some of my horses and I had delivered them another stallion as well when we talked they mentioned they had quite a few mares but just the black stallion I delivered the first day Stacey and Vanessa walk out in the porch and Mallory walks out of the barn. Once they are all in front of me "Morning girls" At the same time they all look at me and say "Good morning Mark." Talk about a Charlie's Angels kind of moment Mallory walks over and looks in the trailer "what have you got for us today Mark?" "I brought you another stallion." I hear a cough from behind me I turn around and look "This is my friend AJ."

AJ'S POV

I look at the three girls standing in front of me they aren't in Daisy Dukes but all of them are pretty and none of them are wearing a wedding ring I could make this work. I had three country hotties standing in front of me so being in town for a while wasn't going to be so bad especially since I know where this place is I walk over and look at all three of the girls. "Hey sweet things how are you lovely ladies doing today?" They all smile at me revealing three sets of pearly white teeth another bonus one girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair winks at me "you tell us handsome." I smile and keep talking to the girls I notice three guys start walking up two of the girls turn around and the one with the light brown hair walks over to a guy with blonde hair jumps in his arms then wraps her legs around his waist then they kiss. I roll my eyes and another one of the girls walks over to a guy with long hair and he wraps his arms around her waist well damn so much for my luck.

Guy's POV

We walk up the house and see a guy standing there we don't know who this guy is and we are a little concerned when we get closer to the house and we all relax a bit when we see Mark standing there with them. Then things change because we can tell this guy is flirting with the girls Howie and Nick smile in relief when Mallory and Stacey walk over to them but Kevin stands and watches Vanessa with AJ and the smile fades from his face. You can see the doubt appear on his the longer he stands there you can tell he is questioning and wondering if there is something going on between Vanessa and this guy Kevin turns and storms away from the group and away from Vanessa who hasn't even noticed he's gone.

Kevin's POV

I send Vanessa a glare as she walks over to me she smiles and acts as if nothing happened with that guy earlier she walks up next to me and I look at her. "Why were you flirting with that guy!! Do you like him or something?" She laughs "No I don't like him it was all harmless." When she says that something inside of me snaps and I'm pushed over the edge she didn't think twice about flirting with him she's never been serious about me at all. I look at her "I've never been serious about you it's only been about the sex and messing around." She lets out a gasp then walks away from me the anger still remains but there is a small part of me that thinks I just made a huge mistake.