Chapter 26

Vanessa's POV

I put in my favorite pair of black heels then walk over and look in the mirror I looked different but I felt good my eyes were surrounded by black eye shadow, my lips were full, red and pouty and my hair was falling in waves down my back. I look at my outfit my legs were covered by leather pants and my red top was right where it needed to be and loose in other places I hear the sound of a motorcycle outside I walk over to the window and smile to myself when I see AJ sitting outside. I walk downstairs when I get in the living room I see Mallory and Nick on the couch talking quietly about something and I can hear Howie and Stacey in the kitchen but the one person I don't see is Kevin. I shake my head and clear him out of my thoughts then walk outside to meet AJ.

 I shake my head and clear him out of my thoughts then walk outside to meet AJ

AJ'S POV

I look up when Vanessa walks out she was looking good especially in those leather pants she smiles and I get up and walk over to her and she looks up at me "Hi AJ." I nod "Looking good baby." She looks at me "Thanks AJ." I run my eyes over her and give more attention to certain parts of her than others then I look back and meet her eyes "you ready to go?" She nods and we get on my bike then I start it and pull out of her driveway I feel her arms tighten around me and her thighs against me I could tell that tonight we were going to have a lot of fun and we were going to have a really good time together.

Kevin's POV

From inside the bunkhouse I hear a motorcycle outside I walk over and look out the window only to see AJ standing next to a motorcycle I feel the anger wash over me when Vanessa walks outside in leather pants then she gets on his motorcycle and rides off with him. I look down at the beer bottle in my hand then toss it across the room and watch as it shatters when it hits the wall if she wanted to see someone else and start messing around I was going do the same thing I grab my keys get in my car then head to a bar in town I stay there for a while and I notice a red head sitting across the room. About an hour later after more than a few drinks I get up and walk over to the red head "I'm Kevin." She winks "I'm Judy." I run my eyes over her she was definitely a looker I look back at her "how about we go to my place?" She smiles "I was hoping you would say that." When we get to the bunkhouse I don't waste any time taking her to my room we get rid of our clothes in a hurry and I push her back on the bed then kiss her our lips find each other's skin in bites and nips then our hands trace each other's bodies and for now the pain I feel over Ness has been numbed and it hurts a little less.

Guy's POV

After Vanessa leaves we all gather in the living room and we all notice that Kevin leaves shortly after we were all worries and concerned about Kevin and Vanessa. Mallory lets out a sigh and runs her hands through her hair "we have to be able to do something to help get the two of them back together." Stacey nods her head in agreement "I don't like this either plus I don't trust AJ." Nick shrugs his shoulders "we don't know what happened between them so there isn't anything we can do plus they are adults it's up to them." We all agree but we know that Kevin still cared about her we had caught him looking at her several times as for Vanessa we had caught her daydreaming and sending long glances toward the bunkhouse since Kevin moves back in it she still cared she just didn't want to admit she still had feelings for him. We were all thinking about her thing with AJ nothing serious would ever come out of it and we all hoped he wouldn't but we knew he would hurt her and break her heart but by the time that happened would it be too late for her and Kevin?