Chapter 68

Aaron's POV

I look up from the hay bales I was putting over the fence for the cows when Kayla walks up I look at her and see her with a basket. I smile at her "Hey Kayla." She smiles back "Hey Aaron I was wondering if you might be able to take a break and go to lunch I've packed a picnic." I wasn't really sure about this then she looks at me "Howie is with James today." I did want to spend more time with Kayla I look at her "Sure lunch sounds nice." We go to the pond for the picnic while we are eating we sit and talk then we tell each other jokes it turns into a really nice time I enjoyed it and I'd actually like to do this again sometime. After lunch I pull off my shirt and jump in the pond Kayla looks at me "Get in the water." She kicks off her shoes then we swim for a while I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her I think I was really starting to like this girl.

Vanessa's POV

Ever since my fight with Kevin I've been upset and depressed he avoids me and he's staying in the guest room I hear him leave the house at different times of the night. I know that he wanted some time but shouldn't that be over with by now what happened with AJ wasn't that bad was it? I mean it's not like I slept with him I couldn't take this anymore. Maybe it would help if I talked to Mal about this we had always been close I knew that I could talk to her about anything I leave the house and go in search of Mal I find her in the other house in the kitchen. "Hey Mal can we talk?" "Sure what's up?" "I don't know what to do about Kevin he keeps avoiding me I want things back the way they were before should I give him some more time?" She looks at me "The two of you need to talk he can't avoid you forever make him listen to you." That sounded like good advice plus she was right he couldn't avoid me forever.

Howie's POV

I put James down for a nap and walk past mine and Stacey's room then stop my heart ached I missed us I missed the way it used to be. I couldn't stand this anymore I had to fix this I had to get her back I wanted to get back together I still loved her I always would. Nick was having luck with his relationship he was engaged and they had a baby plus right now they weren't fighting maybe he could give me some advice on what I needed to I leave the house and go in search of Nick. I find him unloading supplies and feed out of one of the trucks I walk over "Hey Nick can we talk?" He unloads another bag "Sure what's on your mind?' "I don't know what to do about Stacey she broke up with me she won't look at me I want us back what should I do?" He looks at me "Talk it out she can't ignore you forever." It was good advice plus Nick was right.

Nick's POV

Aurora and I were sitting in the floor playing with her blocks with Mallory sitting in a chair watching us. We laugh and she claps her tiny hands when she makes a tower with blocks I even start singing to her the room get quiets and she looks at me "Dada." I stop moving and look at Mallory who looks just as surprised as I do then I look back at Aurora who's smiling. I point to myself "Who am I?" I don't know if she understands me but she looks at me "Dada." I smile then pick her up and kiss both of her chubby baby cheeks then throw her in the air and catch her. My little girl's first word was dad I was filled with pride and amazement I put her back in the floor and she goes back to playing with the blocks I walk over and sit down next to Mal there was a lot going on right now but the three of us were happy and that's all that matters.

Kevin's POV

That night I go into the house and start to sneak upstairs to Stacey's room I hear one of the bedroom doors open. It's Mallory walking out of her room she's rubbing her eyes so I take the chance and quickly go upstairs and feel relieved when she doesn't see me I go into Stacey's room and shut the door behind me then walk over and get in the bed. Stacey looks up at me and whispers "It's about time you got here it's not polite to be kept waiting." I bow then with my best British accent I look at her "My apologies madam." She laughs and rolls her eyes then I start kissing down her neck. She pulls the sheet off of her and I'm greeted by a green lace nightie with thigh high stockings she looked hot I bite down on her shoulder and pull harder on the nightie than I mean to and it rips I pull off the remains and toss them then slowly pull off the stockings. Stacey gets impatient and gives my boxers a tug I pull them off and throw them off and throw them in the floor and pin her arms above her head she moans and I kiss her to keep her from getting too loud I was becoming addicted to her one time was never enough for either of us. The next morning when the sun starts pouring in through the windows and our bodies are covered in sweat both of us are panting she grabs my hair then kisses me I kiss back and lay my head against her shoulder.

Howie's POV

I walk in the kitchen and see Stacey standing there I walk over and she looks up at me I don't give her a chance to say anything I start pouring my heart out. "I'm so sorry for everything that happened I never wanted to hurt you like that I want us to go back to how we used to be and I want to get back together I'll do anything." She looks at me "I'm sorry for getting upset and holding a grudge. I'm sorry we broke up I handled this badly I didn't know how else to handle it. It was the cheating that hurt me it was knowing about James." I step forward and run my fingers down her arm then she reaches out and holds my hand I missed this it was the first contact we had in weeks I knew it would take time but hopefully we would get there.