Chapter 73

Vanessa's POV

I walk in the kitchen and see that Kevin had cooked dinner I was surprised Kevin and I haven't done anything like this in a long time he looks up and smiles. "Have a seat I made dinner." I walk over to the table and sit down Kevin places the food in front of me and it looked amazing he had made baked chicken with vegetables and rice during dinner we talk and catch up since we haven't spent a lot of time together the last few days. After dinner I put the dishes in the sink Kevin walks over to me and backs me into the wall then runs his hands under my shirt I look up at him and meet his eyes and they are dark "Kev?" "I need you now Ness." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then picks me up and carries me to our room. He lays me on the bed I pull off my shirt he starts kissing down my neck then he pulls off his shirt and throws it in the floor I run my hands down his chest then unzip his jeans and pull them off Kevin he pulls off my jeans and throws them in the floor. Everything felt amazing I had really missed this and Kevin we felt a hunger for each other it makes us go for hours which turns into all night this was something new for the two of us but I didn't want him to stop.

Howie's POV

I walk in the bedroom and see Stacey I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist she looks up at me then I kiss her and push her back on the bed. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I run my hands under her shirt then pull it off of her and start kissing down her neck she gives my shirt a tug then I pull it off and toss it over my shoulder I run my hands down her sides then pull off her jeans she runs her hands down my stomach then unzips my jeans and pushes them down I take them off and throw them in the floor. She looks up at me and I pin her arms above her head "I hope you don't have plans because you're not leaving this bed for a while." I kiss her and bite down her lip.

Nick's POV

Mallory and I were in the barn with the horses and Aurora was on her blanket playing with toys Mallory leads Diablo out of his stall and starts grooming him while I work on one of Santana's shoes. The barn is quiet except for the horses and Aurora cooing and giggling I smile to myself and keep working I hear Diablo let out a snort then Aurora laughs I look at her blanket and she's not there I look around then see her sitting in front of Diablo touching him and his head is lowered to her level. I drop the tools my heart starts pounding in my chest I was scared to death he could hurt my little girl I walk over and go to pick her up but Mal stops me by grabbing my arm. I turn and look at her "Are you crazy!!!!? That horse is dangerous he could hurt her!!!" "Look Nick!!!" I look over and see Aurora pulling at Diablo's mane and running her hands up and down his nose and surprisingly he was calm.

Mallory's POV

I look over at the dog sitting in the seat next to me he was the same age as Ginger he was a border collie but darker colored than Ginger was with all the cows and goats we had we needed another dog to help with the herds. I stop the truck then get out and open the door he jumps out of the truck and starts rolling around in the grass Ginger comes off the porch to meet her new friends Stacey and Vanessa walk outside then look over at the dog. Vanessa gives him a scratch on the ears and Stacey looks at me "Another dog?" I shrug then look down at him "I figured it would be good to have another one to help us when it was time to move the cows and goats." Stacey nods then look at me "What's his name?" I think about it for a little while "I was thinking we name him Levi." Vanessa looks at me "I like that name." Two dogs the ranch really kept growing.

" Two dogs the ranch really kept growing

Group POV

It was a Sunday afternoon the sun was shining we had decorations everywhere and music was coming from a radio. We were cooking and laughing we had all taken the day off we were celebrating being on the ranch for one year and the girl's owning it and the guys being here helping us Kayla and James even joined us and helped by baking a chocolate cake. Later on this afternoon we were all going to the pond to go swimming once the hottest part of the day passed Howie was playing with James and Nick was playing in the yard with Aurora and Mallory was sitting under a tree watching them while Brian and Kevin were working the grill together Vanessa and Stacey were setting up the rest of the food to go along with what was cooking on the grill it was turning out to be a great day.