Chapter 44

Mallory's POV

I walk in the shed and stop when I see Derek standing there he has his shirt off and I see the sweat coating his body I back up and knock something over and it catches his attention he stops what he's doing and walks over to me. "Can I help you Mallory?" My hands get sweaty and my throat goes dry and I forget how to form words "Um... I.... Uh.... Sorry..." He gets even closer to me then backs me into the wall "Seeing you all flustered like this is a turn on you know? Seeing you blush right now is driving me crazy I know that you want me and I think that you're hot." Before I can say anything he kisses me and I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he picks me up and props me against the wall then he pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my neck he continues and I tangle my hands in his dark hair. A few seconds later he has my shorts off I run my fingers down his stomach then unbutton and unzip his jeans I tilt my head back then let out a moan this felt good Derek felt good and I knew that after this I would want a lot more of him.

Howie's POV

The drive home was long when we pull in the driveway I glance at the clock it was after one in the morning I look at the house and see all of the lights off the only light that is on is coming from the barn. Kevin and I get out of the truck grab our bags then walk in the house he drops his bag in the floor then walks in the kitchen I shrug then drop my bag in the floor and walk upstairs to mine and Stacey's room I walk in the room and see her in the bed asleep I pull off my shirt, kick off my shoes then pull off my jeans and get in the bed. I push the hair off of her face then lean down and kiss her then place kisses across her face she moves a bit when she wakes up she looks at me then she rolls over and goes back to sleep I smile then start running my hand up and down her arm "Stacey wake up." She looks up at me "Howie?" I nod "It's me I'm back home." She sits up then hugs me I hug back and wrap my arms around her then kiss her head I was glad that I was finally back home I missed Stac a lot and I wasn't going to leave for a month ever again I yawn then we both lay down I wrap my arms around her and she goes back to sleep. I sigh then I fall asleep.

Kevin's POV

I stand in the kitchen and gather my thoughts while I slowly drink a glass of water I was home and I was glad to be back I couldn't wait to see Ness and hold her in my arms again I was tired from the long drive but being at home made everything better. I finish my water then turn off the light in the kitchen and walk upstairs to my room I walk in the bedroom and quietly undress then walk over and get in the bed I lay there for a while and watch Ness sleep she rolls over and curls up next to me and I smell her lavender shampoo I wrap my arms around her and listen to the sound of her slow even breathing. I had been away from her for a month and now that she was laying here in my arms I knew that no matter what job offer we got in the future I wasn't going to take it because I wasn't going to leave her or this ranch ever again at least until we bought our own house one day this place home and I belonged with Vanessa where ever she was. I pull her closer to me then I slowly fall asleep.

Vanessa's POV

I yawn and wake up and go to stretch out but I can't because there's someone else in the bed with me I feel arms around my waist I roll over and see Kevin sleeping next to me he was finally back home. I run my fingers through his hair he had dark circles under his eyes and I could tell that he was exhausted I wasn't sure when he had got home but I hoped he would get enough sleep now that he was back home I lay there for a while and take him in and enjoy the feeling of being back in his arms after sleeping alone for a month. Kevin wakes up and looks at me he smiles "Morning Ness." "Morning Kev I missed you." He kisses me slowly then runs his hand down my waist "I'm home and I'm never leaving you again." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then gets on top of me and starts kissing down my neck I moan and close my eyes I missed his touch and his lips I missed everything about him. He pulls off my shirt then he kisses me and I bite down on his lip which makes him moan he pulls me to him and I dig my nails into his shoulder. He was gone for a month and we had a lot of time to make up for.

Stacey's POV

I roll over then wake up and move but I can't because there is an arm draped over me and a body up against mine I quickly jump out of bed pick up one of my boots I turn around and go to throw it but stop when I see Howie sitting up in bed. I look at him "Howie?" "Stac what are you doing?" I look at the boot in my hand then drop it in the floor and look back at him "When did you get here?" He runs his hand through his hair "Las night you woke up and we talked then we went back to sleep." I must have been half asleep during the conversation so I didn't really remember Howie coming home last night he gets out of bed then starts getting dressed he looks at the boot then he looks up at me "Were you going to use that on me if I had been someone else?" I nod then we both start laughing he walks over and hugs me then kisses my head "Let's hope that no one ever decides to break in the house." I laugh then hug him and wrap my arms around him it was good to have Howie back home again I really missed him while he was gone and this would be a funny story to tell one day.