Mysterious Man at Lunch

**I want to apologize in advance for the crapiness of the first few chapters. I was such a shitty writer when I started this and made the mistake of writing in 3rd person. I noticed how much easier 1st person is and changed to that in the middle of the story. So now I'm in the process of editing the chapters a bit and changing the 3rd person ones to 1st but to make them actually sound good id have to rewrite them completely and I just don't have time for that so they're still gonna be crappy. They get better though I promise :)**

Amber's POV

October 23, 2013
Voices... I keep hearing these voices. I don't know why. It just started all of a sudden. They aren't very clear... I can't make out much, but I do keep hearing the names Castiel, Sam, and Dean. This must be just because I've been reading Supernatural. It has to be. That's the only thing that makes sense. I haven't told Koda and Arya yet. They'd probably just tease me and say I'm obsessed. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it. My birthday's coming up, and I'm throwing a party. I'll just focus on that. Surely the voices don't mean anything... Could they?

"So, have either of you decided what you're going to dress as for Amber's party?" My sister Dakota questioned as she, my best friend Arya, and I walked through town. It was a beautiful day in Stanford, California, and Dakota had just gotten out of school a few hours ago.

Arya and I glanced at each other. Lately, the only things Dakota had been talking about were Supernatural and my party. She always got way too excited when it came to parties.

"Hmmm..." I hesitated "I haven't really thought about it that much."

"Ugh, well you should've! This is your party Amber!" Dakota reminded me, a hint of annoyance in her voice. I rolled her eyes then looked at Arya and raised my eyebrows. "Well, Koda," Arya started, crossing her arms "Have you decided on your costume yet?"

Dakota looked at Arya as if she had gone crazy. "Of course I have!" She said proudly. A short moment of silence passed between us as Arya and I stared at her, waiting for more details. "Well?" I questioned. "What are you dressing as, Miss Queen of the Parties?"

Dakota waved her arms in protest. "Oh, no way! It's a surprise!" Arya looked at me then crossed her arms. "Well, maybe ours are too."

"Ugh!" Dakota threw her arms up in defeat. "I'll give you a hint, but you'll still have to wait to find out."

"Alright then, baby sis, tell us!" I smirked. I loved to annoy Dakota by calling her 'baby sis.'

"All I'm telling you is that it's gonna be sexy." Dakota grinned, flipping her hair back like some preppy girl from high school. Arya rolled her eyes. "Yup, knew that was coming."

"Oh, shut up." Dakota replied, playfully shoving Arya into me, in which I shoved back.

As the three of us laughed, Big Gerson's came into view. Big Gerson's was a chain restaurant that was in cities and states all over the country. It's also one of the many restaurants Sam and Dean go to in Supernatural. They had the best burgers in Stanford. As we got closer to the restaurant, I asked, "Alright, who's up for some food?!"

"Yeah!" Dakota and Arya shouted simultaneously, still laughing.

Dakota, Arya, and I got a table next to a window, close to the back of the building. As we were talking and getting settled in, a waitress walked up to our table. "What can I get you ladies?"