SEQUEL?!

HELLO KISS MY SASS READERS!

First of all, a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who's supported this book. It's crazy to see how much KMS (bad acronym, yikes) blew up since last summer and I'm so grateful to each and every one of you.

Second, I've been revising the original and I've been toying with this thought since last year, but I'm really really considering creating a sequel!

There's no planned date of release since I'm still planning out the novel but here's a little blurb of what I'm thinking:

Fast forward to three years in the future. The gang is off on their own paths in college, and despite the increasing challenges of a long-distance relationship, Dani and James are set on making it work.

The summer before their final year of college takes a turn when Niko announces big news: he's getting married! With this announcement comes a flood of changes for all four Parker children. Brenton's harbouring a big secret that threatens his future, Alex is facing girl problems, and Dani's flunking her classes and can't figure out what to do with her life while it feels like everyone else is ten steps ahead.

With increasing secrets between her and James, their relationship is headed towards a downward spiral, which takes a turn for the worse when James' newest colleague at his summer internship happens to be an old flame.

This summer is about to be the most challenging and memorable one yet for our favourite bunch.

It's still a work in progress, and I didn't want to continue right from where the first book ended off because I love how it ended, but I also really missed writing about these characters.

The sequel will still have the same level of humour, with more drama, a revival of past characters and introducing new ones! Needless to say, I AM STOKED!

Let me know your thoughts!

More information regarding the release coming soon!

PS still trying to think of a name for the sequel