xlvii. | periods

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
xlvii. | periods

I'm lazy, so I won't check to see if I've already written a chapter like this.

So, you know in episode two, season one (I think), Glenn and Rick disguise themselves as walkers to get to the building site and get the van? Do the walkers smell the human scent, or human blood?

In my book, The Deceased, I will have a chapter where Aurora (the protagonist) gets her period and it attracts walkers, since they're on a run, but I'm wondering why that hasn't happened so far in the series.

When you think about it, periods can change and be irregular, and stress must contribute to that. So, the women wouldn't always be ready for their periods if it changes, SO, how do they never leak? To me, it doesn't make sense.

If they're on a run and they get their period and it leaks through, would the walkers smell it? Would it attract them? ROBERT KIRKMAN I NEED TO KNOW.

For real though, I think it would be good if the characters in fanfics were more realistic, because we all know that our period doesn't stop at anything. Quite the opposite, it usually comes at bad times. I was really worried about going into my second year of secondary school, and my period was two weeks late until the day I WAS STARTING SCHOOL AND IT CAME.

Talk about bad timing smh.