xcviii. | cast adoptions

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
xcviii. | cast adoptions

This makes me so anger I can't even explain because yes, it's a fanfiction and you can do want, but that doesn't mean it's going to be good.

*exhales*

firstly, why the fuck would Norman reedus randomly decide 'hey I'm gonna adopt an emo 15 year old'. Your logic is so flawed, mainly because it's a known fact that the babies always get adopted, as sad as it is, and not the teens. And what's more, who the fuckedy fuck wants an emo teen who cuts themselves just die already!!!1!1!

So, after Lauren Cohan and Steven Yeun take home their freshly adopted teenager who so happens to be a fan of the walking dead, she begs them to get her a space on the show where *le gasp* she plays Carl's girlfriend.

*roundhouse kicks your naïve ass into next week*

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK. Scott Gimple wouldn't just let Tiffany get in on the show because Andrew Lincoln said 'please'. And Robert Kirkman is sassy af, he'd decline is straight away.

How basic do you have to be to write about this. It angers me because no in the show, it's Enid and Carl (as much as I hate it, it's better than Tiffany and Carl), and in the comics, it's Lydia and Carl. So sit your emo ass down, whore.