civ. | oc stereotypes

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
civ. | oc stereotypes

Oh, boy, do I have some stuff to say on this matter. *cracks knuckles unattractively then cringed because who the fuck cracks their knuckles y'all nasty*

Let's get riigggghhhhttttt into the news

Female OCS

1. The main character

There're typically two types of OCs that take over the role of 'the leader'. I think of them as Eren and Mikasa from Attack on Titan, in a way. The first stereotype is when the character is all badass and thinks they're it, when really, they're fucking uneducated and need to be cut up and fed to Gareth. *cough* Eren.

And then there's the Mikasa stereotype, which is the quiet girl who will cut you if you look at them wrong. Tiffany on crack *wheeze sneeze*

2. The best friend

The character that is kinda just there. Like, she doesn't serve a purpose apart from either mimicking Glenn, or Michonne, in that they're trying not to be a supporting character by attempting to be badass. Spoiler alert; you're annoying. You all know the books I'm talking about, too. The ones with the two best friends who 'will stay together for ever' but one of them dies to make the book a tear jerker.

-_-

Male OCS

that awkward moment when there isn't any male OCS. Oh whelp

1. The protective fella

Edward Cullen but less creepy and more psycho. He'll cut up anybody who comes near his group/girlfriend? And this causes conflict when the main OC inevitably falls in love with Daryl and they fight and on gOD THERES BLOOD ON THE CARPER FOR FUCKS SAKE I JUST CLEANED IT GODDAMMIT

2. The comic relief

Literally ducking Ronald Weasley. He's there to make the audience laugh, but usually comes in girl form, but I added him under the boy category because I'm not biased *kiss*

Also, if you haven't checked it out, I'm writing a new gay Carl book, called, 'Nefarious'. There's one chapter so far, and I'm really hoping you guys like it.

TELL ME TO RANT ABOUT SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING IDC

~ Aimee xxx