li. | bully or banter

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
li. | bully or banter

So, AU (Alternative Universe) fanfics had pretty much taken the fandom by storm. Sometimes it's Carl Grimes in a time where the zombie apocalypse never happened, or it's a fanfic about the actor, Chandler Riggs. Either way, I've seen a consistent pattern that genuinely makes me want to kill myself.

What do you people find romantic about getting bullied by people?

It's always Chandler kicking the OC over, or punching her, or calling her names. Then she cuts, he finds out, he feels bad, then he confesses his love.

Stupid.

Yeah, I don't care if anyone gets offended, you know why? Because why the fuck are you promoting abusive relationships, you pile of shit.

I'm honestly sick of these books. I know I've written about this before, but I think Wattpad should be monitoring them. Imagine being an abuse survivor and finding one of these books? All the pain you felt (and still feel) will be pointless, because it's just someone's sick fantasy.

This isn't fifty shades of grey, okay? It's the walking dead, and I find it so hard to believe that people actually think being beaten down until you start MUTILATING YOUR SKIN is romantic.

If you write these types of books, you're a fucking idiot and I hope you realise what an uneducated pigeon you are.